Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster to Popster 4,833

Some of you are too quick on her winning the Oscar when it doesn't even depend on her that much, she could pull an even better performance than on ASIB and not even be nominated bc of others doing great. This comes from a positive person aswell. Let's hope she does good enough, then be nominated and then hope for a possible win

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,752

It will be awesome if Gaga does 1 song for the movie, but I also wanna see her JUST acting this time. She is gonna slay either way, I can feel it.

Oh and Im sure the Gaga-Adam rumors will start soon :ohhh:

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,752
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Some of you are too quick on her winning the Oscar when it doesn't even depend on her that much, she could pull an even better performance than on ASIB and not even be nominated bc of others doing great. This comes from a positive person aswell. Let's hope she does good enough, then be nominated and then hope for a possible win

Thiss! We got REALLY lucky with ASIB smashing. Not saying it cant happen again but it wont be easy to replicate

A Popster Is Born 12,762
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Thiss! We got REALLY lucky with ASIB smashing. Not saying it cant happen again but it wont be easy to replicate

I agree but can't help get excited... Remember we all called ASIB a panned lifetime bomb and it smashed :billie:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,319

I still remember the rumor of LG6 sounding like Mariah Carey singing Nine Inch Nails songs but instead we got Liza Minelli singing Kygo/The Chainsmokers songs :chick3:

Omg this comment from ATRL :lmao:

A Popster Is Born 11,752
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I agree but can't help get excited... Remember we all called ASIB a panned lifetime bomb and it smashed :billie:

It had everything to fail... first time actress, first time director, 4th remake :katy:

But Godga always prove us wrong :oscar:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
Just now, Doncho said:

I highly don't think it was just "luck" with ASIB, the movie, the acting, soundtrack, Gaga and Bradley's connection, all of this made ASIB what it is today. What I want from this movie at first is Gaga to do a great job (she is very capable but first we need to see it) if she pulls another great performance then I'm 100% sure that she's going to have an amazing career when it comes to acting because people will definitelly see that

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

I highly don't think it was just "luck" with ASIB, the movie, the acting, soundtrack, Gaga and Bradley's connection, all of this made ASIB what it is today. What I want from this movie at first is Gaga to do a great job (she is very capable but first we need to see it) if she pulls another great performance then I'm 100% sure that she's going to have an amazing career when it comes to acting because people will definitelly see that

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318

I agree that ASIB was such a big phenomenon and we can't expect every Gaga acting project to be as big, but HoG does look like it'll be a huge event imo, even if we don't have the new original music on our side unlike ASIB

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,319
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I agree that ASIB was such a big phenomenon and we can't expect every Gaga acting project to be as big, but HoG does look like it'll be a huge event imo, even if we don't have the new original music on our side unlike ASIB

It definitely will be a big event just off of the actors + director alone

It just needs to also be quality to have longevity and that's something we can't predict as of now :cm:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,319
Just now, Andreu said:

not him announcing a single over two weeks before

a single which he has been plastering all over social media so everyone already heard the chorus basically :katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

a single which he has been plastering all over social media so everyone already heard the chorus basically :katy:

I have a feeling it won't flop but it definitely won't be the smash he expects it to be

• paws up 1