Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 44,660

Just when I decided to stop getting notifications from her profile :rip:

At first I thought the photo was weird because it takes me out of the illusion of the characters but now I'm happy because we have something to track at least!

Popster for Sale 44,660

I wonder if actressGa will go the same route as singinGa - first two major movies smash hits and then subsequent underperformances until she decides to focus on music again (or maybe politics this time - imagine us tracking that :rip:)

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
4 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

At first I thought the photo was weird because it takes me out of the illusion of the characters but now I'm happy because we have something to track at least!

A certain traumatic era can’t relate

Edited by BenG

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761

Can't wait to see her face all over town and on posters again. She'll rule the world again in fall. This movie is gonna be a smash, I'm sure of it. 

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,660
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

We're going to do a 'the hive' and call it a side project. 'She released her main project nearly 3 years ago' :laughga:

It sure was treated like one so we have that on our side :mess:

We joke about that but I think she really considers Chromatica as a side project in the vein of C2C while she sees GP darlings ASIB + possibly C3C and HOG as her main route :icant:

Edited by Thrasher
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,660
4 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

We joke about that but I think she really considers Chromatica as a side project in the vein of C2C while she sees GP darlings ASIB/C3C/possibly HOG as her main route :icant:

I think she mostly doesn't want to do the 'popstar' routine any longer. Just record, release music and possibly tour it. We ain't getting any smash unless it's 100% organic.

I'm glad acting will keep her name out there. 

6 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

I think she mostly doesn't want to do the 'popstar' routine any longer. Just record, release music and possibly tour it. We ain't getting any smash unless it's 100% organic.

I'm glad acting will keep her name out there. 

I don’t think it’s strictly related to music not and movies yes, I think she’s going to mostly focus on what can expand her consensus/legacy more in the GP/critics eyes. And ASIB, C3C and possibly this movie will definitely be steps in the right direction. But definitely some new music in the future too.

It’s just that bringing Chromatica back after Covid/BLM etc. wasn’t essential for that purpose, perhaps. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,370
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

Happy that we have that already Oscar-winning movie and C3C to look forward this year while Shallow/ASIB/The Fame continue to smash effortlessly :oscar:

I wouldn't be so sure about that at this point