Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 11,434
39 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Achievement for Chromatica!

It now joins ARTPOP as the only Gaga eras to not have a performance at the Grammys! It is also a contender to join ARTPOP and Born this Way as the only eras without Grammys

Lets celebrate chartsters :katy:

Watch one of those Twitter accounts that posts 'Z video crossed 241,5M views. It’s Gaga's 5th video to achieve this' tweet it, exactly like that :katy:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702

chile this is sad since Gaga’s live performances are always my favourite part of her eras, and this time we only got the VMAs :bradley:

and no, Biden’s performances and Smile don’t count. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

The Popster 53
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

I wonder what Gaga is thinking right now, do y’all think she wishes she could go? 

Sis couldn't be bothered lbr. I'm sure she's proud of Chromatica as a body of work, but the way everything went probably killed a lot of faith so I doubt she even cares that much, especially since she isn't in any of the big categories. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,361
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Let’s be real, there is not other music award  as big as a Grammy except the Oscar which is still quite a limited category in terms of how much possible music can be nominated. So imo.. it’s sadly still musics biggest night 

Sure, I wasn’t talking about its commercial aspect tho.

If we want to face anything imo is that there are far and I mean FAR better musicians and releases than the ones nominated every year (mainly because they’re superstars and guarantee commercial success of the event). Therefore it’s not music’s biggest night. And this is the second reason for me. The first is clearly the fact that it’s rigged. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,762
24 minutes ago, donatellab said:

chile this is sad since Gaga’s live performances are always my favourite part of her eras, and this time we only got the VMAs :bradley:

and no, Biden’s performances and Smile don’t count. 

You are incredibly ungrateful for everything that Gaga did this year. Her cousin was in hospital, is that enough for you? She sacrificed everything for us!!! 

Spoiler

Lol JK that was me parodying cupcake liddo :laughga:

• paws up 1
  • lol 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

I honestly could not care any less for the Grammys this year, even if Gaga loses all of her nominations I'm still ok with it since she has won a lot in the past years. Whatever happens, it happens...

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
12 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Oh wow 

I’m in the train and a guy next to me is watching ASIB 

this movie will never end in the world :rip:

fixed! It was a worldwide phenomenon, I'll never forgot the week after the Oscars everyone was singing Shallow on my school's campus all over the place:zoom:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

fixed! It was a worldwide phenomenon, I'll never forgot the week after the Oscars everyone was singing Shallow on my school's campus all over the place:zoom:

I’ll never forgot the day when my mother saw the movie in the cinema before me :rip:

I was so shook she saw a movie with Lady Gaga and right after she sent to our family group a message on Whatsapp saying the movie and music were exceptional 

Since this day my mother is in love with Gaga :giveup:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
49 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

You are incredibly ungrateful for everything that Gaga did this year. Her cousin was in hospital, is that enough for you? She sacrificed everything for us!!! 

Hide contents

Lol JK that was me parodying cupcake liddo :laughga:

chile I was so ready to fight you before reading the spoiler je :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,132
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Streets video coming in two days

OMG EVERYONE MOVED excited oprah winfrey GIF

Video looks like a serve and this masterpiece will hopefully receive the push it needs to reach the top 10 with the video and Grammy performance (as it has practically 0 radio despite smashing on streaming)