Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

ARTPOPster 2,470
9 minutes ago, Sir.Sim said:

cardi b ok GIF by Pepsi

i find it hard to believe that people say she's a flop when she would've had a #1 debut if it weren't for radio blocking her, and she has an album with 3.4 billion streams

tenor.png

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,470

i find it weird that people hate on cardi for not writing her own songs, when she does. by this logic, if writing is a measure of talent shouldn't rihanna be talentless since she doesn't write or produce most of her songs and Whitney houston since she barely wrote her own songs?

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
19 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Wasn’t there a rumeur for Adele’s announcement on tv during something

ugh i can't wait for the slayage when she releases but i'm hoping gaga gets in before she does. apparently march is supposed to be a packed month with a lot of releases.

ARTPOPster 2,470

I can tell that the Ari X Drake collab is gonna be a bop, especially on a chill type beat like Girls Need Love by summer walker, i love this song

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,646
55 minutes ago, thetea said:

ugh i can't wait for the slayage when she releases but i'm hoping gaga gets in before she does. apparently march is supposed to be a packed month with a lot of releases.

All we'll eventually get this year from Gaga is CTC 2.0 (if she doesn't scrap it last minute) which will flop hard on streaming services anyway. 

Adele and Gaga are not even close from being competitors this year. 

It would be interesting to see Rihanna vs Adele though

Edited by monketsharona

ARTPOPster 2,470
34 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It would be interesting to see Rihanna vs Adele though

adele would blow rihanna out of the water. rihanna has never had good album sales (even when rated r was sold for 99c) except for anti, but i wonder if she can recreate it's success

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 10,646
16 minutes ago, thetea said:

adele would blow rihanna out of the water. rihanna has never had good album sales (even when rated r was sold for 99c) except for anti, but i wonder if she can recreate it's success

Rihanna is a huge streaming power though. She's still one of the biggest streaming artists right now without even releasing anything in 5 years. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
11 hours ago, Miaou said:

:lmao:

use a spoiler sis or the polish guys are cumming for you :lmao:

Oh come on! :katy_pie:

11 hours ago, BenG said:

this sounds so wrong :enigma:

Buuuuut, would you like..? :ohhh:

• lol 1