Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 16,336
13 minutes ago, Twitter said:

If this is directed at me, I’m not making no conclusions. I’m just making a point that Gaga and her team looks crazy. Y’all can continue to believe so much is happening BTS.

spacer.png

No, I didn't even read in details or who said what, but standard topic was brought so I just commented. But i know there isn't much to discuss gaga related so it's natural this happens. Also I didn't say much is happening bts. I meant liddos often blame ppl who aren't to be blamed for stuff that's not even up to them.

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390

Apparently Zara Larsson recorded Good In Bed as well and even though we can only hear a few seconds of her versions, it already sounds a lot better to me (Still I don't hate the Dua version as many people do tho)

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,336
7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

If they’re so right then we should hold every situation that involves Gaga accordingly. Instead of handpicking incidents and being upset each week on whatever.

chile i didn't call you out. I just came here and were like this video. But as I said i didn't address any comment specifically  

Edited by Replay
  • hugs 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,336
Just now, Twitter said:

I asked if it was directed at me. You said no – I moved on. Quoting Paradise’s comment was stating if you’re point is so accurate then we all as Monsters/community need to stick with the excuse of not knowing what’s happening BTS instead of nickpicking certain things that’s all.

okay sorry, just didn't want there to be confusion cause it really wasn't directed at you :enigma:

• paws up 1