Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster to Popster 4,833
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I already know that’s not changing, but for an artist that has acheived so much success as her. There is a thing called separating personal and professional. 

She can stil have friends and a great support system but she does lack a strong foundation in her professional career.

Now it also depends about what she wants in her "professional career" because in the end It's her saying. If she really wanted a lot of success for example, then she'll have a saying in that since she is "the boss" I think in the end she wants promotion but she doesn't want to go "that far" with it.

A Popster Is Born 11,582
17 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'm sorry but she wont change her team just to get better promotion, who knows most likely she doesn't even care that much about it. In my honest opinion, I think she cares a lot more to have a team to help her on her daily life in her career, to communicate and understand the best about what she needs etc

Sounds exactly like what family and friends are for. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 12,829
10 minutes ago, Andreu said:

for some reason the nordics are ignoring this song wbk

wolfpopa.thumb.jpg.17531e67145f053186445

but at least the supperior WLN went somewhere chartwise there

It justifies Chromatica performance there rather than Gaga just being a flop or putting out bad music. That it's not a sound trend being lapped up and it shows in some areas more than others 

Popster to Popster 4,833
1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

Sounds exactly like what family and friends are for. 

Managing an artist (especially someone like Gaga) is not only about promote this and that, you actually need to have a very good connection with the artist that you manage, to listen to what they want to do for that certain album/event/whatever their plan is and then do your best to book things. You kinda need to be like a friend

A Popster Is Born 14,839
25 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I'm firmly behind you - it's pointless to blind stan (but I genuinely like all fellow Gaga stans even if we disagree) To us looking at other eras, they've been a real hot trash mess re Chromatica. People should be honest about that - they simply wanted to put the music out and no adaptation was thought of. 

Pop has changed,  its about radio and TikTok. Gaga doesn't fit into that kind of streaming era environment, she make her era an event. There was no doing that this year so it didn't fly. 

I just hope they revisit and execute when they can, just to tie it off and show whst they can do. Especially if Chromatica doesn't get a Grammy... Then it's like an era that was just sort of.. 'there'. 

F6-F69-FC2-C20-C-48-E9-86-F6-87331-E74-D

Chromatica will be her new ARTPOP era but with worse music and nearly no performances, wbk

• sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,876
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

Chromatica will be her new ARTPOP era but with nearly no performances, wbk

i agree

2 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Chromatica will be her new ARTPOP era but with worse music wbk

i don't

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I agree, she can do whatever she wants in her career. Its been clear Gaga still wants to be successful but that drive and hunger for it decrease in music. Before LG7 she should be a little bit more transparent in that topic.

I think as long as she is still very successful then there's nothing to worry about, who'll have thought after Shallow that she'll have another #1 song just a year after. With Gaga you just can never say when she's going to explode again, I mean after Joanne era literally pretty much nobody was thinking about the amount of success that she'll have in the following years.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,839
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

ARTPOP is her worst album while Chromatica is top 2, so no, this is 50% WRONG.

spacer.png

You're british, your taste is automatically invalid

• yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 12,829
7 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Chromatica will be her new ARTPOP era but with worse music and nearly no performances, wbk

Sour Candy and rerelease got act 2'd and now it's time for C2C... And before 911 MV debuted she put 'Chromatica forever' and the exact same happened with artpop before she abandoned it lol 

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
13 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Managing an artist (especially someone like Gaga) is not only about promote this and that, you actually need to have a very good connection with the artist that you manage, to listen to what they want to do for that certain album/event/whatever their plan is and then do your best to book things. You kinda need to be like a friend

Well, I kinda agree with you. Obviously there have to be a good relationship between Gaga and her team, Yes. But it all should stay on a proffesional lvl. That's my take. 

7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Exact point I was making. I’m not saying Gaga can’t have friends. But her friends should either stay friends or be more involved in businesses that were created amongst friends i.e. Haus Labs, BTWF, etc.

However, in her professional music career she should hire more people on her team that solely focuses on wanting her to be the best she can; even accomodating her health issues. Reality is if Gaga didn’t acheive so much and had a loyal fanbase, she would be a laughing stock. Monsters always seem to look past that part.

Very Well said. They can be close and caring about Gaga's health and feels while doing their job properly. 

I wish they would find a perfect balance someday. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

She proves everyone wrong every single album cycle and there’s something always round the corner. OGH continue to raise the bar yet she crosses it and they raise it again. She’s completely out of the box all the time.

Not only the OGHs but she manage to surpass the expectations of her fanbase aswell. Even if this era was really lacking when it comes to her activity and promotion in general, she was still surprising everyone, the way she improved her streaming numbers was very impressive for someone that was struggling just 3 years ago with it, seeing her improve so much with minimum promotion really made me happy overall because now we know that she actually does have a lot of potential in streaming era and wont just fade away like others (which was all we wanted back in 2017-2018) 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
3 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Well, I kinda agree with you. Obviously there have to be a good relationship between Gaga and her team, Yes. But it all should stay on a proffesional lvl. That's my take. 

In my honest opinion, I wont let any of them go from her team (they are obviously very good for her) I just want them to improve their promotional skills overall

A Popster Is Born 18,439

Gaga is making the calls. Her team does what she tells them to do, not the other way around. She’s past the time to listen to someone from the label or management to make sure she’s more commercially successful. If she wants to do it, she does it, if not, then she’s not doing it. It’s all there is.

• thanks 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Trust me I was a huge Joanne fan. I loved everything about the era, tour, and aesthetic. I was even one of the fans that predicted her massive comeback after ASIB. But that wasn’t really the point I was making lol.

It was just my take on the whole situation, after all if she has success and she feel happy with her current team, everything is very fine with me (I also love Joanne era) 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892

OFFICIAL IFPI GREECE TOP 200 AIRPLAY YEAR END CHART (both Greek & International songs)

52. Shallow ( #2 in 2019) (24th biggest foreign song of 2020)
94. Rain On Me (44th biggest foreign song of 2020)

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892

Sweden
60 (57) 85 The Fame Monster

Belgium
Flanders
80 (41) 139 The Fame

Wallonia
103 (125) 112 The Fame

Netherlands
100 (91) 44 The Fame

Austria