i’m gonna riot if she releases another album this year :overit:

I had enough with positions, it seems like she did not

HWivVQR.gif

t,un remains superior

HWivVQR.gif

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,850

Scooter milking his clients :rip:

liddos wish tho.. Gaga is surrounded by yesmen sadly.. we need a real manager but not as evil as Scooter or Troy

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
26 minutes ago, Miaou said:

20 users is really the standard for you I guess :icant:

Would a pop forum with 20 users in a thread that nobody care lie ? :icant:

Why would I admit a thing that it’s not even true ? 

She didn’t even say that so yeah we should move on :cm:

Spoiler

Literally no idea what you're talking about now. What it has to do with people caring or not about that thread or it being 5 or 100 people. One person was enough to confirm I wasn't the only one to hear it that way. Doesn’t matter if Gaga sang it like that or not. That was the point of our convo :mess:

Chile, we really need to move on, Mr Man :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,864
17 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Scooter milking his clients :rip:

liddos wish tho.. Gaga is surrounded by yesmen sadly.. we need a real manager but not as evil as Scooter or Troy

v bvbkdgkbngknk the fact that Bobby has been like not doing anything for months............ oh yes i forgot... spending time with Britney's hot boyfriend

and now it's surely Tony's son and manager that is planning CTC2's promo stategy even if his father won't promote gbfvlgnlfhlhfl

A Popster Is Born 18,439

It’s astonishing how some of you, my fellow lovely liddos, still can’t get the concept of her making her decisions and not Bobby or anyone else from her team. It’s funny. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 8

A Popster Is Born 14,833

It's astonishing how some of you still can get that Bobé/Ms. Nespresso is the name we use as a placeholder of her team not doing her work properly. One thing is Gags leaving Cosmetica after Day1, but her team making CIII chart instead of 911 or her self-embarrasment-y playlisting... Her team's fault, /rant

F6-F69-FC2-C20-C-48-E9-86-F6-87331-E74-D

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

L i t e r a l l y

why would Bobby decide not to do promo? of course he can push Gaga to do promo but she’s a grown adult and established artist worth hundreds of millions. Of course no one has been able to persuade her to do anything else because she is the main money maker who makes the decisions  :dead: 

Right. We love logic. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
7 minutes ago, danwasd said:

It's astonishing how some of you still can get that Bobé/Ms. Nespresso is the name we use as a placeholder of her team not doing her work properly. One thing is Gags leaving Cosmetica after Day1, but her team making CIII chart instead of 911 or her self-embarrasment-y playlisting... Her team's fault, /rant

Meh, it was a rookie mistake, sure. It has nothing to do with my post and her calling ALL the shots when it comes to promo and the fans screaming for more promo, more content are blaming her team incl Bobby for that when it’s clear and obvious it’s all her doing. 

The fans should take some time and study the leaked documents. It’s that simple. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,409

Spotify Achievements (3/5/2021)

Shallow crosses 1.423m streams (1,423,650,659)

Million Reasons crosses 511m streams (511,014,253)

Poker Face crosses 499m streams (499,476,311)

Just Dance crosses 367m streams (367,431,295)

The Cure crosses 312m streams (312,057,557)

Applause crosses 273m streams (273,080,948)

Paparazzi crosses 221m streams (221,071,811)

Chillin' crosses 19m streams (19,001,027)

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga
Teeth
 is now Gaga's 49th (+1) most-streamed track, surpassing Joanne's Hey Girl

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
38 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Now let's not act like 911 would have been a hit if they would not have done that mistake. Ofc her team is not perfect when it comes to promotion, yes they misdo things, they don't do enough when it comes to playlisting etc but let's be honest, they are not the worst either. I still remember the day when they were able to get the Oscar credit for her performance with Bradley to post it on youtube (which not everyone can do this) which resulted in Shallow going #1 on Hot 100, they also got a lot better with streaming promo after Joanne era aswell and other good moments too. 

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 4,833
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

After ASIB, Gaga still need to hire better people on her team.

spacer.png

I'm sorry but she wont change her team just to get better promotion, who knows most likely she doesn't even care that much about it. In my honest opinion, I think she cares a lot more to have a team to help her on her daily life in her career, to communicate and understand the best about what she needs etc

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 12,829
1 hour ago, danwasd said:

I'm firmly behind you - it's pointless to blind stan (but I genuinely like all fellow Gaga stans even if we disagree) To us looking at other eras, they've been a real hot trash mess re Chromatica. People should be honest about that - they simply wanted to put the music out and no adaptation was thought of. 

Pop has changed,  its about radio and TikTok. Gaga doesn't fit into that kind of streaming era environment, she make her era an event. There was no doing that this year so it didn't fly. 

I just hope they revisit and execute when they can, just to tie it off and show whst they can do. Especially if Chromatica doesn't get a Grammy... Then it's like an era that was just sort of.. 'there'. 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

Sweden chart: 

MHMH - peak #90, charted 1 week

:ohhh:

for some reason the nordics are ignoring this song wbk

wolfpopa.thumb.jpg.17531e67145f053186445

but at least the supperior WLN went somewhere chartwise there

wolfpopa.thumb.jpg.17531e67145f053186445

Most viewed videos by Gaga on YT (average views/day)

1. Shallow - 797,098 views

2. Bad Romance - 584,636

3. Shallow (Live From The Oscars) - 530,917

4. Poker Face - 475,098

5. I'll Never Love Again - 326,281

6. Rain On Me (Official Music Video) - 323,165

7. Always Remember Us This Way - 295,446

8. Alejandro - 189,644

9. Telephone ft. Beyoncé - 131,596

10. Just Dance ft. Colby O'Donis - 129,215

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 6