Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster to Popster 4,833
14 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

How will Gaga's team ruin LG7 rollout? Discuss

:arguega:

I know I'm ruining the party with this answer but if that asteroid Apophis doesn't hit us or if COVID's bigger sister doesn't come around then I predict things to look good.

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I know I'm ruining the party with this answer but if that asteroid Apophis doesn't hit us or if COVID's bigger sister doesn't come around then I predict things to look good.

Will radio finally be ours? Stay tuned

:arguega:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Don´t know if some of you guys noticed, but the Chromatica rollout wasn´t ruined by Gaga´s team.

It was ruined by a global pandemic and a social crisis in the US.

I´m pretty sure the rollout for her next album (not C2C part2) will be good and organized. 

Don´t blame Gaga or her team. We no nothing about what happends behind the scenes.

• paws up 7
  • thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

because Miss Gaga has a messy team :cm:

Bobby is an amazing manager cause he cares a lot about Gaga’s health but her commercial/marketing team is just NOT the tea 

The fact that even the little promo we had this era was messy handled/failed. SL leaking months before release, tracklist and cover leak, SL not having a video premiere, chromatica ads with wrong links, counting 911 views for the wrong song, never promoting SL cds leading to 3k sales etc :icant:

• sad 1
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 18,409
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

When I think about it some parts of 1000 doves kinda sound like before I cry 

1000 Doves is not annoying like Before I Cry tho. 
just wait lisa kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBOjust wait lisa kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBO

Edited by DonnieDarko

Popster to Popster 4,833
1 minute ago, Gagacharts said:

Don´t know if some of you guys noticed, but the Chromatica rollout wasn´t ruined by Gaga´s team.

I´m pretty sure the rollout for her next album (not C2C part2) will be good and organized. 

Don´t blame Gaga or her team. We no nothing about what happends behind the scenes.

I mean we all saw Gaga being very excited while making visuals, music videos, her gagavision videos etc and also saw that they intented to make a lot of promotional plans for it, the intention was clearly there from both sides untill things just got worse with both the pandemic and the whole situation with BLM which makes me think that made Gaga overall feel like she should let the music speak for itself more this time around after seeing that she can't promote the album the way she wanted. I think we'll find the answer in the end sometime.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
8 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

We're just having fun. Besides, let's not forget the 911 MV credits which seems like a very dumb mistake that could easily have been corrected. And one that shouldn't have to be corrected to begin with if they were at least careful with that. Missing another week at #1 by 1k copies? They aren't completely blameless in making the most of what we got :enigma:

• paws up 1

4 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Their first plan was ruined yes but then they just didn't bother to do anything :cm:

Covid impacted everyones eras but somehow everyone but chromatica could keep going.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409

I just think fans are divided as to what has happened during the Chromatica era. It’s actually very unclear and I think Gaga could write us an explanation if it was, let’s say, year 2013 or 2014 but since it’s 2021 and 2020 was of the worst years every, she won’t and I won’t blame her. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
3 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Their first plan was ruined yes but then they just didn't bother to do anything :cm:

Covid impacted everyones eras but somehow everyone but chromatica could keep going.

What I am sure of, it’s not her team’s fault, it’s all her. Her decisions. But since the fanbase is feeling awkward while blaming her for this, they always go for her immediate team because it’s easier. 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
20 minutes ago, Miaou said:

because Miss Gaga has a messy team :cm:

Bobby is an amazing manager cause he cares a lot about Gaga’s health but her commercial/marketing team is just NOT the tea 

I don't think Gaga even cares that much about getting the "perfect promotion" for her music either. She obviously does care a lot more on having a team that she can trust on things that she actually needs/wants and tbh with her condition and mental health, she's more likely in need with this a lot more than charts (which let's not forget about her BTW days where she was overworked and used a lot more for money)

A Popster Is Born 18,409
Just now, artgagapop said:

I feel like there would be alot less complaints if we just got a real 3rd single and a SC video. :arguega:

You sure?! I just saw some liddo complaining about the new Chromatica vinyl being yellow

:billie:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,189

Spotify March 4th:

A Star Is Born 3,438,376,620 (+2,294,358)
The Fame(Monster) : 2,728,360,635 (+2,365,625)
Chromatica : 1,425,528,449 (+2,060,177)
Born This Way : 958,406,671 (+769,024)
Joanne : 1,184,891,263 (+476,532)
ARTPOP : 762,416,438 (+340,672)
Cheek to Cheek : 107,753,659 (+40,754)
Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 1,641
9 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

It’s more about the BLM riots happening on the release day. Everything planned for that week got canceled except the Apple Music stuff which happened in August.