Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popstanne 7,579
32 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Chromatica is her second best album and her most replayable but y’all not ready for that convo

spacer.png

Chromatica was a great album; the era surrounding it just sucked.

• paws up 6

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Wait, is this legit?

@ViviLittleM Will be happy 

why are they doing it in june:bradley: they need to release it now. another bobby decision probably. either way i'm still excited. i hope it goes up for preorder now so i can try and get it

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
3 minutes ago, thetea said:

why do we censor chris brown's name? i'm actually curious

I do this partly as a joke, but I have an extreme dislike against him after he used physical violence against Rihanna. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
Just now, thetea said:

why are they doing it in june:bradley: they need to release it now. another bobby decision probably. either way i'm still excited. i hope it goes up for preorder now so i can try and get it

Oh, same! Let me buy at least 3 copies

• paws up 3

Moderator 3,690

For those asking why the vinyls are coming so late - currently vinyl pressing plants are majorly overworked. There are not a lot vinyl pressing places left, but vinyls have grown immensely in popularity in recent years and the suppliers are unable to meed the demand for pressings. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Delusional said:

Really? More than a year after release? :eyega: This basically confirms no rerelease or deluxe 

i know right. this is incredibly lazy on gaga's teams part. gaga can literally have nothing to do with the creation of a vinyl with an actual album cover and/or a cool design. there's literally no excuse for how lazy their promotion was. if gaga didn't want to promote that's fine, but they could've still released collectible stuff and alternate cover cds

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Joesuda said:

For those asking why the vinyls are coming so late - currently vinyl pressing plants are majorly overworked. There are not a lot vinyl pressing places left, but vinyls have grown immensely in popularity in recent years and the suppliers are unable to meed the demand for pressings. 

couldn't they put it up for sale in june when gaga didn't want to promote. it would've been smart at that time because it would've gone towards the chart that week instead of counting as a sale months after the purchase 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,470

ugh the way that i probably can't get the vinyl in june but could this month if they put it up for pre-order:bradley: the price is probably gonna be extremely high like that garbage boxset she released. i hope she releases it on her australian and new zealand website

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,470

i swear ATRL has issues. camilla talks about taking "racial healing sessions" and someone said it shouldn't be this deep then I said "it's good she's getting help one way or another" and they are offended now, like gurl

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,116
59 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Yummy/Changes wasn’t even bad y’all just not ready for that conversation

spacer.png

Taste seems to be a very generational thing. My generation likes Gaga and your generation stans vacuums as artists, like you Ms gen z :uhh:

Spoiler

According to basically everything I would be gen z as well, so don't take it seriously

• shook 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

i always get this song and Pon De Replay confused. this is honestly one of my least favourite rihanna tracks and i always see it in a car ad

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 12,809
21 minutes ago, thetea said:

this is okay. i hope gaga has some payola money for next era and can get better/more playlisting to boost her streams. a TTH residency (dua style) would be nice

Whilst I am not delulu enough like some on the G site to think Chromatica would've been some smash era, it's clear every element of Chromatica was abandoned. Her team is different now, they'd never let her flop and whilst GP see it as a success there's no doubt she'd of had intense promo, MVs, performance sand a proper sour Candy single during the tour. Maybe it'd never have longevity, but the results in the first 15 weeks would've been very strong WW. Although you can tell it was going to be a short packed intense era ending in September. 

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Whilst I am not delulu enough like some on the G site to think Chromatica would've been some smash era, it's clear every element of Chromatica was abandoned. Her team is different now, they'd never let her flop and whilst GP see it as a success there's no doubt she'd of had intense promo, MVs, performance sand a proper sour Candy single during the tour. Maybe it'd never have longevity, but the results in the first 15 weeks would've been very strong WW. Although you can tell it was going to be a short packed intense era ending in September. 

omg yesss. i can tell they had a lot planned but i honestly don't see why they didn't release anything at all, even CTV, something wouldn't have to lift a finger to do. i just hope that gaga serves next era

• paws up 1