Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

Speechless better than Born This Way (the song) why ? :cm: 

i agree. i love speechless as a song, but lyrically born this way resonates with me more and probably most people on this site

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
Just now, Delusional said:

The lies... Born This Way production is literally everything. :eyega:

lmao 

Born This Way production actually ruined the song :rip: 

I love the lyrics and the message tho 

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

The lies... Born This Way production is literally everything. :eyega:

it's such a good song and i love the production too but i'm sure that if it didn't go #1, a lot of people would like it less

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I don't know about this part. I feel that Justin is one of those artists who has shown the least amount of growth from their problematic behaviour and past. This coupled with the fact that he has done some things that would get the pop girls cancelled immediately, yet he is given a pass does not sit right with me. 

this. he has done a lot of questionable things even recently. i do people that people grow and change and that we shouldn't always treat people horribly for things they did 10 years ago, but he has done quite a lot of questionable things even now. the begging fans to stream yummy with a vpn for it to go #1 just made me not like him even more

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690

@Artur @danwasd

Well it isn't looking good for Ava on pop - an AI loss. It could mean that it will debut on callouts today and it performed poorly there or that it still hasn't debuted there and radio is now stalling to see how it will land with listeners. At least it is still gaining at its normal rate on HAC. 

POP
16    15        AVA MAX    My Head & My Heart    7922    7417    505    35.077

+69 Spins   
-33 Bullet
-0.087 Audience

HOT AC
23    22        AVA MAX    My Head & My Heart    1183    900    283    4.283

+32 Spins   
-8 Bullet
+0.146 Audience    

• sad 3

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

@Artur @danwasd

Well it isn't looking good for Ava on pop - an AI loss. It could mean that it will debut on callouts today and it performed poorly there or that it still hasn't debuted there and radio is now stalling to see how it will land with listeners. At least it is still gaining at its normal rate on HAC. 

POP
16    15        AVA MAX    My Head & My Heart    7922    7417    505    35.077

+69 Spins   
-33 Bullet
-0.087 Audience

HOT AC
23    22        AVA MAX    My Head & My Heart    1183    900    283    4.283

+32 Spins   
-8 Bullet
+0.146 Audience    

this is disappointing. i really thought it could become a top 10 hit for her. i feel so bad for her because she still hasn't broke through in the U.S and in a lot of western countries, including mine

• sad 3

A Popster Is Born 12,808
11 minutes ago, thetea said:

i would be fine if she worked with him again, but i would honestly like gaga to work with her old producers like fernando garibay, dj white shadow and rob fusari. i'd  like her to work with more POC producers and do a more r&b, hip hop influenced album

I can remember she did that kinda on some demos, sort of like the whole Keri Hilson timbaland vibe that was popular... Reloaded and KaBoom definitely had that tea and would've obliterated. Really at her peak before she went down the more theatrical route her studio voice was very fluffy and for a woman below 25 she could've have had a lot more mindless pop bops like No Way, Animal, Second Time Around. But I think think ultimately what she put out was very considered and statement pieces. I don't think she's ever topped Bad Romance in terms of a pop song, and when she does it'll be insane ala Shallow. 

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690

I checked yesterday's update for Go Crazy (the Chr*s Br*wn song) and it had a crazy drop. I will soon get Olivia's update, but it seems that Olivia will go #1 on overall radio AI this week and it could already happen tomorrow.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,470
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I don't think she's ever topped Bad Romance in terms of a pop song, and when she does it'll be insane ala Shallow. 

i hope she can top it and make a monstrous song like it. i hope gaga can reinvent herself and it proves to be a success. I hope she has her "we belong together" moment

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

I checked yesterday's update for Go Crazy (the Chr*s Br*wn song) and it had a crazy drop. I will soon get Olivia's update, but it seems that Olivia will go #1 on overall radio AI this week and it could already happen tomorrow.

why do we censor chris brown's name? i'm actually curious

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

The track streams for Chromatica (Spotify + YouTube) [excl. promo/singles].

1. Alice - 59.5M
2. Free Woman - 56.1M
3. Sine From Above - 47.8M
4. Replay - 46.9M
5. Babylon - 42.4M
6. Enigma - 39.0M
7. Fun Tonight - 38.3M
8. Plastic Doll - 37.5M

Pretty good in my opinion. 
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 4

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Gagacharts said:

1. Alice - 59.5M
2. Free Woman - 56.1M
4. Replay - 46.9M
5. Babylon - 42.4M
6. Enigma - 39.0M
7. Fun Tonight - 38.3M
8. Plastic Doll - 37.5M

this is okay. i hope gaga has some payola money for next era and can get better/more playlisting to boost her streams. a TTH residency (dua style) would be nice

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690

Okay, Driver's License is now peaking on pop radio and the gains will dry up fast. This means that my prediction that it will go #1 on radio AI tomorrow won't definitely hold. However HAC is keeping the growth steady, if Chris Brown keeps falling hard, then this still has a change to get to #1 after Sunday's update. This hits #4 on HAC, a new peak for miss Olivia. Also I read that they scrapped the EP idea and now are doing a full album which is a good idea to capitalise on the success.

POP:
2 1 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 19576 18222 1354 88.737

+49 Spins
-174 Bullet
+0.391 Audience

HOT AC:
6 4 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 5031 4356 675 25.030

+100 Spins
-11 Bullet
+0.697 Audience

AC:
25 22 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 91 66 25 0.316

+4 Spins
+3 Bullet
+0.019 Audience

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
2 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

1. Alice - 59.5M
2. Free Woman - 56.1M
4. Replay - 46.9M
5. Babylon - 42.4M
6. Enigma - 39.0M
7. Fun Tonight - 38.3M
8. Plastic Doll - 37.5M

Impressive tbh

• paws up 1