6. Joanne

7; ARTPOP 

:cm:  you're welcome for the tea :cm:

Spoiler

jk everyone has his /their own opinion :kiss:

• paws up 4

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

I feel like this is a tricky question, lol. I like him, he’s a great producer, with amazing catalogue. I also get where he was coming from while creating Chromatica. I listened to the playlist they created ahead of the albums release and I totally get what they wanted to achieve with Chromatica and they did it. So yeah, I like him and I think she should work with him if she likes to.

i would be fine if she worked with him again, but i would honestly like gaga to work with her old producers like fernando garibay, dj white shadow and rob fusari. i'd  like her to work with more POC producers and do a more r&b, hip hop influenced album

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Miaou said:

1. The Fame Monster

2. A Star Is Born Soundtrack 

3. The Fame

4. Chromatica 

5. Born This Way

6. Joanne

7; ARTPOP 

:cm:  you're welcome for the tea :cm:

Hide contents

jk everyone has his /their own opinion :kiss:

meh i can agree with this. 

A Popster Is Born 18,409
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I honestly think Bloodpop enhanced Chromatica to its full potential. Gaga was stuck in the ASIB soundtrack mindset and if not for him, we would have got WDYDT? songs and we all know it would have been a low for Gaga musically. Bloodpop made Chromatica GAGA 

100% agreed

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

What's with the Justin Bieber praise the past few pages

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNlU4hxgmdfzQd3EyDhX4AszUjSH2oLXBP2Q&usqp=CAU

because we believe in moving on, and being nice, caring, friendly and polite people

Spoiler

just jokes, i don't know. i swear like yesterday everyone disliked him:icant:

A Popster Is Born 12,808

TF is definitely slept on by fans, no doubt. I classify her albums differently... Her 'quality Gaga at her best' trinity: Joanne, ASIB, BTW

Her best albums because of the Replayability and enjoyment, gym albums: TF, Chromatica, TFM

OUT: C2C, ARTPOP 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I honestly think Bloodpop enhanced Chromatica to its full potential. Gaga was stuck in the ASIB soundtrack mindset and if not for him, we would have got WDYDT? songs and we all know it would have been a low for Gaga musically. Bloodpop made Chromatica GAGA 

wasn't WDYDT meant to be bad to show her transition to a pop star? but yes, he helped her but i hope she works with some new producers next era

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,470

does anyone actually listen to ASIB in full?

i honestly never listen to the soundtrack fully, because it's so long and i mostly like just gaga's songs. am i the only one?

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

i would be fine if she worked with him again, but i would honestly like gaga to work with her old producers like fernando garibay, dj white shadow and rob fusari. i'd  like her to work with more POC producers and do a more r&b, hip hop influenced album

Agreed!

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Miaou said:

Paper Gangsta is better than Stupid Love and Applause why ? :cm:

but it's not. they are both better:icant: paper gangsta is still a good song though, i kinda like it and it used to be one of my fav songs back in 2011

• paws up 1

On 3/4/2021 at 11:44 AM, Ms I am a local said:

24 hours update

VS Poker Face - 510,7k videos (+32,6k)

(+2,5k videos more compared to yesterday).

Maybe the trend will be stable for a few days more. Maybe we won. I'm about to ...

experience ned GIF

24 hours update

VS Poker Face - 536,8k videos (+26,1k)

Just because it's over IT DOES MEAN IT'S REALLY OVER!

Bend Over GIF by memecandy

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Because he makes good music and has imo grown as a person and artist 

spacer.png

I don't know about this part. I feel that Justin is one of those artists who has shown the least amount of growth from their problematic behaviour and past. This coupled with the fact that he has done some things that would get the pop girls cancelled immediately, yet he is given a pass does not sit right with me.