Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 16,279
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

It matches your devices settings. I wish it didn’t though I kind of miss the light mode but I prefer my phone in dark mode :rip: 

And I don’t think you can reverse the rubber button at the moment, I’ve not tested it out yet 

It goes back to normal when u refresh.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

the way I stream more ASIB's songs and TFM's songs than Chromatica's songs except ROM and Alice

spacer.png

Am I cancelled ? 

spacer.png

I fear yes 

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,279
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

i feel like she might flop this era but i'll probably be proven wrong. she's so huge and i don't know if the gp will be here for her dance sound she's supposedly going for

She will have huge debut for sure but after that will probably decline a lot. But it will still do fine overall, but flop for her standards I think

Edited by Applause
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Miaou said:

the way I stream more ASIB's songs and TFM's songs than Chromatica's songs except ROM and Alice

me too. i over streamed for the first few months and i got sick of the album. i never listen to it in full anymore, i just listen to whatever track i feel like

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279

I still listen to Chromatica mostly in full. I rarely just play just one track. It's much better experience listening it as a full body of work

Edited by Applause
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Chromatica is her second best album and her most replayable but y’all not ready for that convo

spacer.png

This is tea if #1 is BTW:tea:

Edited by Applause
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409

Chromatica is her second best album and her most replayable but y’all not ready for that convo

spacer.png

I want to like that post and not like it at the same time, lol. Ily tho.

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

spacer.png

I’m re-doing the era in CAL come check it out! 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

TFM is still her #1 album for me then ASIB cums :creepin: Chromatica is #4 after The Classic :creepin:

Edited by Miaou

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Applause said:

She will have huge debit for sure but after that will probably decline a lot. But it will still do fine overall, but flop for her standards I think

this. she's only had 3 albums out in like 12 years and her last was in 2015. it will probably be huge, but not as big as before. i remember the event it was when Hello came out. when she toured here in 2017 or something, i could literally hear her concert from my house and i live 9km away from the stadium

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

I listen to Chromatica in full basically every other day. And I listen to most of the songs everyday. I love it so much. My most favourite Gaga album yet.

what do you think of blood pop? should gaga work with him again 

ARTPOPster 2,470

can we talk about this terrible lyric in best thing i never had by beyonce

"you showed your a** and i saw the real you"

:icant:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 16,279
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Imo Adele will break records again. 

Could break streaming ones cause streaming overall grew a lot since 25. But other than that idk 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
Just now, thetea said:

what do you think of blood pop? should gaga work with him again 

I feel like this is a tricky question, lol. I like him, he’s a great producer, with amazing catalogue. I also get where he was coming from while creating Chromatica. I listened to the playlist they created ahead of the albums release and I totally get what they wanted to achieve with Chromatica and they did it. So yeah, I like him and I think she should work with him if she likes to.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,470

Joanne no.3 wbk 

um gurl no. it's Born This Way, The Fame Monster, The Fame, ARTPOP, Chromatica, Joanne, C2C