Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, thetea said:

i'm listening to born to die right now because it's her first album. i like it so far, i love hip hop inspired albums. someone said that honeymoon is her worst album or something

For me Lust For Life is Lana's weakest album, but it is all about what you enjoy from her. Honeymoon is an extremely consistent and cohesive album and sometimes that cohesiveness veers into extreme sameness. However Honeymoon the song is probably Lana's weakest single. 

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

did anyone else used to download songs with those youtubemp3 sites or was it just me

Yeah, but that was before I had Spotify. 

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 minute ago, Applause said:

What is this eraser icon next to every post. I click, it dissapears and nothing happens

that's what i'm wondering i thought it deletes the post or something but apparently not

Pop-a-911-ster 31,735

With Hold On, we're really far away from his best works aka the Purpose's songs like Sorry, What Do You Mean and Love Yourself 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

Yeah, but that was before I had Spotify. 

me too. it all became too much effort, especially trying to find a version that didn't have long silence at the start  before the song starts

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

It removes coloured text and turns it white I think - so your daily updates for example would go from rainbow to white and black if you pressed it 

Impact :laughga: how do I undo it tho

• lol 2

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, thetea said:

i've heard a few reviews about this album. they all rave about it but i found it kinda boring. i'll probably change my mind because i said butterfly by mariah was boring and now it's my fav album by her

It is my favourite album from Lana, however the album overall is extremely Lana so if you don't like Lana then it is not for you. The albums biggest strength is that Lana's lyrics finally seemed to have found the balance between being sad and not veering into melodrama. 

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Joesuda said:

It is my favourite album from Lana, however the album overall is extremely Lana so if you don't like Lana then it is not for you. The albums biggest strength is that Lana's lyrics finally seemed to have found the balance between being sad and not veering into melodrama. 

i like lana's personality. that whole feud with azealia banks was so funny. i really hope i can get into lana, she seems like a really cool person minus the mask drama

Moderator 3,690
Just now, Delusional said:

Yummy/Changes wasn’t even bad y’all just not ready for that conversation

spacer.png

You enjoyed ME! so it seems that everything aligns. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 6

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Yummy/Changes wasn’t even bad y’all just not ready for that conversation

spacer.png

i actually somewhat liked yummy besides the terrible lyrics, but a lot of songs have terrible lyrics. he advertised it as showing his love for hailey, so everyone was expecting something deep. if someone wrote the lyrics "yeah you got that yummy" to show their love for me, i would honestly be offended.  changes was a terrible album though, i can say that definitively. 

• sad 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 minute ago, Applause said:

Also where do you even switch to dark theme :uhh:

i honestly don't know. it just changed for me when the sun set. my laptop changes from light mode to dark mode automatically when the sun sets and the website does too

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690

If this is true then mess. However it would make sense that Adele is coming next Friday and then performing the song at the Grammys. Also considering how many big releases were this Friday, it seems that nobody wanted to compete with Adele next Friday. 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Delusional said:

rubber

omg yass i love seeing other people say rubber and not eraser. i used it once on twitter and everyone thought i was talking about condoms and i was like ummm chile anyways so

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Joesuda said:

it seems that nobody wanted to compete with Adele next Friday. 

i feel like she might flop this era but i'll probably be proven wrong. she's so huge and i don't know if the gp will be here for her dance sound she's supposedly going for