Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 31,747

I'm confused with the new dark mode but amazing works from @admin as always :love:

the way I'm lucky for being his husband :flutter:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,791
13 minutes ago, Miaou said:

I'm confused with the new dark mod but amazing works from @admin as always :love:

the way I'm lucky for being his husband :flutter:

Dark @Bakugo:

200.gif

Edited by BenG
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 14,784
3 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I do Ava's radio updates. 
base talk] Honest Vocal Coach gif thread - Base - ATRL

Well, then quote me Ms. Straight Doggo :uhh:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,747

@Fame Romance I can't at Wonderstruck's post on PureCharts in the Gaga's thread :rip: like Taylor released 3 albums since 2019 and Gaga only one so chile :rip::rip: And of course Nonos likes the comment :lmao:

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 2

Moderator 3,690
4 minutes ago, thetea said:

completely unrelated but i'm trying to get into lana del ray's discography. do y'all have any tips?

It depends what you listen to otherwise? Her most commercial work is on Born to Die and the singles there are Born To Die/Video Games/Summertime Sadness. That album was a pop album inspired by hip hop beats. If you enjoy rock then I would start with the album Ultraviolence - West Coast or Brooklyn Baby probably would be good entry points. 

• thanks 1

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Justin’s new song is a MASSIVE bop

His 4th top 10 is coming and hopefully Hold On goes no.1

spacer.png

I dislike Justin as a person, but the new song is a bop. The conflict of wanting to listen to it, but not wanting to give it streams. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Joesuda said:

It depends what you listen to otherwise? Her most commercial work is on Born to Die and the singles there are Born To Die/Video Games/Summertime Sadness. That album was a pop album inspired by hip hop beats. If you enjoy rock then I would start with the album Ultraviolence - West Coast or Brooklyn Baby probably would be good entry points. 

i'm listening to born to die right now because it's her first album. i like it so far, i love hip hop inspired albums. someone said that honeymoon is her worst album or something

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
Just now, Joesuda said:

I dislike Justin as a person, but the new song is a bop. The conflict of wanting to listen to it, but not wanting to give it streams. 

Download on iTunes and return it after :icant:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Joesuda said:

did anyone else used to download songs with those youtubemp3 sites or was it just me

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Delusional said:

NFR

i've heard a few reviews about this album. they all rave about it but i found it kinda boring. i'll probably change my mind because i said butterfly by mariah was boring and now it's my fav album by her

• paws up 1