Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

ARTPOPster 1,641
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

There are so many ads on YouTube nowadays that I’m not surprised the platform is dying :rip: every single video - not just 1 but 2, then you have multiple throughout the video itself

It’s dying for music videos but YouTube is generally is thriving more than ever.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,670
9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Katy getting back to back no.1s now I fear

Chile how can they do that... false views and all of this... when we don’t even watch but it’s on our TL it counts for a view chile

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Moderator 3,690
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

OMG it wors a collapse

excited oprah winfrey GIF

all the other adblocks I had didn't work for YT for some reason

Yeah, I used AdBlock until it stopped working and then I did some research and found UBlock. Also not me turning all of you into Pirates yarrr.

(Admin if you are reading this, I have this website whitelisted and I have clicked on the Amazon ads multiple times). 

Edited by Joesuda
  • paws up 1
  • lol 3

ARTPOPster 2,470
25 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Katy getting back to back no.1s now I fear

omg remember when everyone thought Smile would go #1 because of facebook streams and it didn't even chart:icant:

• lol 4

ARTPOPster 2,470
10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Austria:
6 (4) A Star Is Born 86 weeks (No. 2 for 3 weeks)

queen of longevity:oscar:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
1 minute ago, thetea said:

omg remember when everyone thought Smile would go #1 because of facebook streams and it didn't even chart:icant:

define everybody :ohhh:

• paws up 1
  • lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,188
8 minutes ago, thetea said:

Screamed :icant:

I’m truly astonished at how Katy can’t even manage to chart a song or spend more than 4 weeks on the album charts :rip: This is beyond tankery :rip:

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Fame Romance said:

I’m truly astonished at how Katy can’t even manage to chart a song or spend more than 4 weeks on the album charts :rip: This is beyond tankery :rip:

i actually felt so bad for her when smile flopped but i think she's happy now with her kid and she did have a good run

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

I mean Daisies and NRO had some decent radio AI which helped them linger. However there were some discrepancies with Daisies streams - it was getting more streams then the positions on streaming platforms seemed to suggest. 

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, BenG said:

FB views are super inflated. Worse than Tidal

I hope that Billboard forces FB to only count streams that are actual streams - people clicked on the video and watched more than 30 seconds. FB had some fraudulence with it viewcounts and here's hoping that Billboard won't let it pass. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,470
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Then her fans had the nerve to compare her streams to Gaga’s saying they are alike :rip:

and the difference was millions of streams:billie:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

FB views are super inflated. Worse than Tidal

i feel like this is a dumb rule but gaga should use this to inflate her chart positions while she can, it's probably not gonna stay for long because artists will abuse it

ARTPOPster 2,470

Gaga's team should manipulate this facebook rule to make a single from C3C go #1. A jazz album with a #1 single would be legendary

• paws up 3