Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

ARTPOPster 2,470
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

i'm just waiting for bad bunny and gaga to collab. i just know it would be a serve

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Joesuda said:

@Artur

Ava is keeping the updates consistent. Pop is a little bit smaller than usual, but overall a good update.

POP
16    15        AVA MAX    My Head & My Heart    7817    7191    626    35.147

+104 Spins    
0 Bullet
+0.432 Audience

HOT AC:
24    23        AVA MAX    My Head & My Heart    1111    820    291    3.990

+39 Spins   
-13 Bullet
+0.196 Audience     

i hope this becomes a hit. the types of songs she make havent been popular since 2011 and she already did it once with SBS and i hope she can do the same for this song

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

what if gaga suddenly cares about chromatica now that its not charting and releases 1000 doves as a single:ohhh:

Lift me up, give me a start
'Cause I've been flying with some broken arms

is indeed a great lyric to express Traumatica's journey on BB200

• lol 1

Moderator 3,690

Miss Olivia gets into the top 5 on HAC. Luckily she is keeping up the gains on POP and HAC and Chr*s Br*wn is slowly losing AI. After today's update the difference in AI should be about 10M. Here's hoping that Olivia keeps up these gains for a few more days and the abuser keeps falling so that Miss Olivia could get the #1 spot on overall radio. 

POP:
2 1 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 19400 17750 1650 87.568

+180 Spins
-94 Bullet
+1.083 Audience

HOT AC:
7 5 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 4823 4148 675 23.555

+88 Spins
-51 Bullet
+0.685 Audience

AC:
26 22 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 83 61 22 0.297

= Spins
-4 Bullet
= Audience

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,762
53 minutes ago, thetea said:

what if gaga re-releases chromatica and releases a vinyl that actually has the album cover. she paid the cover dust, and it's one of her best covers along with TFM

It’s really disappointing that they didn’t release vinyls with the album cover, I really wanted one. But they did send vinyls with the album cover to influencers in the oreo PR packages, so maybe there is still a chance? 

A Popster Is Born 12,809
47 minutes ago, thetea said:

what if gaga suddenly cares about chromatica now that its not charting and releases 1000 doves as a single 

Lol! Releasing the song that's gonna take a decade to reach 30m streams and is being paid dust which in turn will do nothing for the era is a Gaga move so I can believe it 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,181
Just now, donatellab said:

It’s really disappointing that they didn’t release vinyls with the album cover, I really wanted one. But they did send vinyls with the album cover to influencers in the oreo PR packages, so maybe there is still a chance? 

Yup I need to frame that Chromatica cover vinyl but madame said I don’t care  :overit: The way she missed a cover vinyl release on Black Friday which would’ve given the album a nice boost :overit:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
21 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

well considering Gaga only has 23 MVS+ 4 video montages it's amazing that she has that many. 
61-B696-CC-9143-4-D43-AEC4-F63-F7-F40-AE

21 MVs + 2 parody films + 4 video montages

61-B696-CC-9143-4-D43-AEC4-F63-F7-F40-AE

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

The way if marry the night video wasn't such a flop, she would have had 30 videos over 100M by the end of year.

Anyway she has plenty of videos/audios crossing 100M this year:  G.U.Yx2, INLA, ARUTW and Sour Candy

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,114
3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

The way if marry the night video wasn't such a flop, she would have had 30 videos over 100M by the end of year.

Anyway she has plenty of videos/audios crossing 100M this year:  G.U.Yx2, INLA, ARUTW and Sour Candy

The way she would've had one more with DWUW audio :billie:

1 minute ago, Juju said:

The way she would've had one more with DWUW audio :billie:

that audio was doing 200k monthly on average, so i doubt it would have had seen that 100M number.  

Pop-a-911-ster 30,374

Katycats being worried that if Girls Like You reaches 3B on YT before Dak Horse, Katy won't be the first arist to have 3 videos above that mark :icant:

who's gonna tell them :icant:

Is this 2015? :icant:

• lol 1