Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

ARTPOPster 2,470
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

ย 

i'm just waiting for bad bunny and gaga to collab. i just know it would be a serve

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Joesuda said:

@Artur

Ava is keeping the updates consistent. Pop is a little bit smaller than usual, but overall a good update.

POP
16ย ย  ย 15ย ย  ย ย ย  ย AVA MAXย ย  ย My Head & My Heartย ย  ย 7817ย ย  ย 7191ย ย  ย 626ย ย  ย 35.147

+104 Spinsย  ย ย 
0 Bullet
+0.432 Audience

HOT AC:
24ย ย  ย 23ย ย  ย ย ย  ย AVA MAXย ย  ย My Head & My Heartย ย  ย 1111ย ย  ย 820ย ย  ย 291ย ย  ย 3.990

+39 Spinsย  ย 
-13 Bullet
+0.196 Audienceย  ย  ย 

i hope this becomes a hit. the types of songs she make havent been popular since 2011 and she already did it once with SBS and i hope she can do the same for this song

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,470

what if gaga suddenly cares about chromatica now that its not charting and releases 1000 doves as a single:ohhh:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,660
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

what if gaga suddenly cares about chromatica now that its not charting and releases 1000 doves as a single:ohhh:

Lift me up, give me a start
'Cause I've been flying with some broken arms

is indeed a great lyric to express Traumatica's journey on BB200

• lol 1

Moderator 3,690

Miss Olivia gets into the top 5 on HAC. Luckily she is keeping up the gains on POP and HAC and Chr*s Br*wn is slowly losing AI. After today's update the difference in AI should be about 10M. Here's hoping that Olivia keeps up these gains for a few more days and the abuser keeps falling so that Miss Olivia could get the #1 spot on overall radio.ย 

POP:
2 1 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 19400 17750 1650 87.568

+180 Spins
-94 Bullet
+1.083 Audience

HOT AC:
7 5 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 4823 4148 675 23.555

+88 Spins
-51 Bullet
+0.685 Audience

AC:
26 22 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 83 61 22 0.297

= Spins
-4 Bullet
= Audience
ย 

• yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 2,470
5 minutes ago, steccazero said:

A friend of mine in Rome saw Gaga leaving her hotel today, you can see her in his story! He wrote me she looked gorgeous โค๏ธ

https://instagram.com/elleisme?igshid=hmcnn7rdttkd

ย 

i can't see. his page is private. could you upload a pic?

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761
53 minutes ago, thetea said:

what if gaga re-releases chromatica and releases a vinyl that actually has the album cover. she paid the cover dust, and it's one of her best covers along with TFM

Itโ€™s really disappointing that they didnโ€™t release vinyls with the album cover, I really wanted one. But they didย send vinyls with the album cover to influencers in the oreo PR packages, so maybe there is stillย a chance?ย 

A Popster Is Born 12,808
47 minutes ago, thetea said:

what if gaga suddenly cares about chromatica now that its not charting and releases 1000 doves as a single๏ฟผย 

Lol! Releasing the song that's gonna take a decade to reach 30m streams and is being paid dust which in turn will do nothing for the era is a Gaga move so I can believe itย 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,181
Just now, donatellab said:

Itโ€™s really disappointing that they didnโ€™t release vinyls with the album cover, I really wanted one. But they didย send vinyls with the album cover to influencers in the oreo PR packages, so maybe there is stillย a chance?ย 

Yup I need to frame that Chromatica cover vinyl but madame said I donโ€™t careย ย :overit:ย The way she missed a cover vinyl release on Black Friday which wouldโ€™ve given the album a nice boostย :overit:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,660
21 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

well considering Gaga only has 23 MVS+ 4 video montages it's amazing that she has that many.ย 
61-B696-CC-9143-4-D43-AEC4-F63-F7-F40-AE

21 MVs + 2 parody films + 4 video montages

61-B696-CC-9143-4-D43-AEC4-F63-F7-F40-AE

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

The way if marry the night video wasn't such a flop, she would have had 30 videos over 100M by the end of year.

ย 

Anyway she has plenty of videos/audios crossing 100M this year:ย ย G.U.Yx2, INLA, ARUTW and Sour Candy

ย 

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,112
3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

The way if marry the night video wasn't such a flop, she would have had 30 videos over 100M by the end of year.

ย 

Anyway she has plenty of videos/audios crossing 100M this year:ย ย G.U.Yx2, INLA, ARUTW and Sour Candy

ย 

The way she would've had one more with DWUW audio :billie:

1 minute ago, Juju said:

The way she would've had one more with DWUW audio :billie:

that audio was doing 200k monthly on average, so i doubt it would have had seen thatย 100M number.ย ย 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,370

Katycats being worried that if Girls Like You reaches 3B on YT before Dak Horse, Katy won't be the first arist to have 3 videos above that mark :icant:

who's gonna tell them :icant:

Is this 2015? :icant:

• lol 1