Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

The Fame Popster 388

I’ve already move on on Chromatica ! I look on the gucci movie right know and the momentum it will give her ! I hope LG7 will follow the Gucci movie ! Next album should be a big return!

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892

So Chromatica is OUT

no surprised here

The album deserves better for sure 

But I’m not mad about The Fame aka one of her best albums slaying 13 years after its release :cm:

Poor liddos saying it’s dated :lmao:

talent always win

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,876
2 minutes ago, Samueld9 said:

Do you think the gucci movie will give her a new nomination at the Oscar? 

idk but i think the film will be postponed OR only on that streaming platform idk the name anymore

A Popster Is Born 11,582

Liddos since 2013

6 minutes ago, Samueld9 said:

I’ve already move on on Chromatica ! I look on the gucci movie right know and the momentum it will give her ! I hope LG7 will follow the Gucci movie ! Next album should be a big return!

:ohhh:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 388
1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

Liddos since 2013

:ohhh:

For me the Joanne era and the super bowl halftime show was a big return, A star is born, the movie and the soundtrack too

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 11,582
4 minutes ago, Samueld9 said:

Do you think the gucci movie will give her a new nomination at the Oscar? 

All will depend on the competition and how big the awards campain is gonna be. I'm sure Gaga's performance Just as the entire cast's performances will be great. 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,613
3 hours ago, Delusional said:

Chromatica was supposed to be Gaga’s Confessions me thinks. Idk how to explain it but they just give me the same vibes 

3 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

And it was tbh, just not executed the way it was suppose to be executed due to Well known reasons.

3 hours ago, Ethel said:

There are similarities. Out of fashion dance albums that got great reviews from critics but the American GP wasnt here for them.

Not to mention both albums are very cohesive and flow very well into the next song. Both masterpieces.

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
4 minutes ago, Samueld9 said:

For me the Joanne era and the super bowl halftime show was a big return, A star is born, the movie and the soundtrack too

Well, Super Bowl was huge moment in itself, but not necessarily related to Joanne album. And ASIB is a different story. Very successful, but still a side project. 

The Fame Popster 388
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I don’t think GUCCI will bring anything huge. I can see it being successful and (hopefully) very critically acclaimed. Maybe 1-2 noms or 1 win.

1-2 noms is already huge 

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

J’ai envie de faire caca d’une force mais je peux pas je suis dans le métro @ViviLittleM

Vivi is definitely the right person for that but we do have a thread for off topic talk. You're digging the grave or your own thread with that :laughga:

• thanks 1