Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 23,263
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's not the 300 sales that she'll gain on iTunes that will make the album re-enter

#89 on iKoons doesn't give it 300 sales, more like 30 :icant:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,582
1 hour ago, Ms I am a local said:

24 hours update

VS Poker Face - 448k videos (+36k) - (-9k videos compared to yesterday)

2 days in a row with a lower amount of videos (yesterday's change -11,6k videos). This is not looking too good... :dead: :billie:

sea lion GIF

Why she has to be frontloaded everywhere, even on TikTok.. I swear :bearattack:

A Popster Is Born 12,829
4 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Huh? What have I missed? :billie: The champagne?

It's been rumoured for a while, but was revealed exclusively by LGN who told us exclusively in a somewhat exclusive sneak peak that Gaga completed a project with Nick Knight set for this May, which ties into her becoming the face Don Perignon and Possibly BTW 10th anniversary. 

The history repeating itself when Chromatica is Grammy less, the jazz album comes out, and she does a black and white commercial with jazz music for champagne... Then she attends Grammy with Tony and wins Pop Traditional :dean_scream:

However, I'm hopefully optimistic that 911 will be the 'Joanne' of Chromatica, winning a Grammy for music video to tie in with hopefully the good awards season for Gucci + C3C

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Popster 53
6 hours ago, Ethel said:

You know, I'm not even that upset. The album hasn't had any support since September. Chromatica has been surviving on its own power for over 5 months. Yeah, 40 months would have been a nice round number to finish it's run, but boy am I thankful it lasted as long as it did. I think I'm through the stages of grief now :laughga:

This. If she had been promoting as heavily as say Dua or Katy that would be one thing, but the last full single was released last May and we just started March :rip: Given that she's done absolutely nothing for this album and it still made it this long, it proves that she's still able to pull respectable numbers without lifting a finger. I do hope that this is a bit of a wake-up call for Gaga and her team to do something post-filming.

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,829
2 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

This. If she had been promoting as heavily as say Dua or Katy that would be one thing, but the last full single was released last May and we just started March :rip: Given that she absolutely nothing for this album and it still made it this long, it proves that she's still able to pull respectable numbers without lifting a finger. I do hope that this is a bit of a wake-up call for Gaga and her team to do something post-filming.

I could list so much that didn't happen within the first month of release when the album missed a 2nd week #1 by 2k and more weeks top 10. The abandonment is so deliberate, even that random sour Candy teasing, that'll I'll find it hard to believe that that's it. How ever I'm beginning to think the purple hair was for haus labs skin and even that Adam driver cameo lol

A Popster Is Born 18,439
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Chromatica was supposed to be Gaga’s Confessions me thinks. Idk how to explain it but they just give me the same vibes 

And it was tbh, just not executed the way it was suppose to be executed due to Well known reasons.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 900
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Chromatica was supposed to be Gaga’s Confessions me thinks. Idk how to explain it but they just give me the same vibes 

There are similarities. Out of fashion dance albums that got great reviews from critics but the American GP wasnt here for them. 

Edit: Wait, Hung Up actually lasted 20 weeks on the Billboard 100. I was spreading a lie. It did get terrible radio call outs though. I absolutely remember that. 

Edited by Ethel
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,439
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I'm not mad @ Traumatica being OUT bc it's what she deserves but ASIB!!! Why did it leave pfff anyway it'll come back

Why exactly a Lady Gaga album deserves to be out?

• paws up 1