Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 28,925
x3
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Not me absolutely terrified of loading ATRL today

this is nothing. Being a little monster in 2013 was the worst thing ever in 2013. There were every minute new threads dragging Gaga even threads like * Attending Gaga's career funeral* and gifs like these:

Spoiler

Favourite gaga GIF - Find on GIFERΤόσο hype για το τίποτα. (Η Lady Gaga δεν ξέρει να χάνει) | LiFO

Τόσο hype για το τίποτα. (Η Lady Gaga δεν ξέρει να χάνει) | LiFOhttp://66.media.tumblr.com/4178a7230ebe0049200dc9e0255f4ced/tumblr_n4oh9o1P5T1s5cb4xo3_250.giffan base] Lady Gaga - Page 17612 - Base - ATRL

:rip:

• paws up 1
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

23 hours ago, Ms I am a local said:

24 hours update

VS Poker Face - 412k videos (+45k)

Well...

Idk if this is because it's a Sunday update... We'll see tomorrow if It was caused by this or not...

24 hours update

VS Poker Face - 448k videos (+36k) - (-9k videos compared to yesterday)

2 days in a row with a lower amount of videos (yesterday's change -11,6k videos). This is not looking too good... :dead: :billie:

sea lion GIF

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

the kii if it comes back next week

ugh and it will get to 40 weeks non consecutively:bradley: not that big of a deal but it's less satisfying. i hope she does promo and makes it get to 1 year charting

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Oh wow 

American Horror Story Ahs Coven GIF

the way gaga's team actually cares for the album when it stops charting:icant: anyway i wonder what's causing it to go up on apple music

A Popster Is Born 12,809
6 minutes ago, thetea said:

the way gaga's team actually cares for the album when it stops charting:icant: anyway i wonder what's causing it to go up on apple music

Seeing as how easily it was staying in the top 200, imagine if she did even half of what Bieber, Dua, Ariana did... Imagine a new single, it'd get at least another month. I still hope for a B side or just more Chromatica music 

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Seeing as how easily it was staying in the top 200, imagine if she did even half of what Bieber, Dua, Ariana did... Imagine a new single, it'd get at least another month. I still hope for a B side or just more Chromatica music 

gaga should really just release the babylon early version that we've been waiting for a year for now. i honestly don't see why she doesn't, it will only impact her positively 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's not the 300 sales that she'll gain on iTunes that will make the album re-enter

It’s not like she was topping iTunes when she was charting either. It’s the streams, wbk. And she’s charting on AM which is better than, well, not charting, so let us be positive Negative Nancy.

just wait lisa kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBO

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,809
23 minutes ago, thetea said:

gaga should really just release the babylon early version that we've been waiting for a year for now. i honestly don't see why she doesn't, it will only impact her positively 

What about that Nick Knight thing... But something tells me that'll promote c3c not Chromatica :rip:

But yeah that demo everyone has been after would pop the f off and give it more weeks. In general, if she did a B side with another collab, Sour Candy remixes, more MVs you'd definitely be looking at 50 weeks there's more for fans to stream each week 

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690

@Artur. Ava keeps up the good updates. Ava has gained similarly for about 2 weeks now and there isn't really a lot else to say.

POP
16    15        AVA MAX    My Head & My Heart    7713    7087    626    34.715

+74 Spins   
-43 Bullet
+0.508 Audience

HOT AC
24    23        AVA MAX    My Head & My Heart    1072    768    304    3.794

+38 Spins   
-9 Bullet
+0.222 Audience

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690

Olivia is somehow keeping up the energy and keeps going higher and higher on Pop. Hot AC is also showing a steady growth, if she keeps up this momentum then it should reach the #1 spot there in about 10-11 days. This week it should get to the #4 spot - in about 3-4 days.

I wish that AC started to pick this up more - I know that's where Pop hits go after their peak, but it would be nice if AC gave this more AI for it to overtake Chr*s Br*wn. 

POP:
2 1 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 19220 17476 1744 86.485

+288 Spins
+107 Bullet
+1.228 Audience

HOT AC:
7 6 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 4735 4009 726 22.870

+100 Spins
+23 Bullet
+0.663 Audience

AC:
27 21 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 83 57 26 0.297