Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 16,835
13 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The Fame is the only Gaga album charting this week.

ASIB and Chromatica have fallen out the chart...

ATRL Thread is coming for the BOMB that is TRAUMATICA :billie: 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
13 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

ASIB and Chromatica have fallen out the chart...

I think ASIB will continue to re-chart every few weeks like it does. Chromatica won't unless she releases remixes or even better a re-release:ohhh:

Spoiler

none of that will probably happen though because can we expect gaga to promote her albums?

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, FRANZGA said:

ATRL Thread is coming for the BOMB that is TRAUMATICA :billie: 

i bet you it will be the thread with the most replies for the week.:icant: those losers seriously have no life, hating on gaga like it's their job

ARTPOPster 2,470

the way that gaga could've released babylon early version and it would've boosted it up the chart significantly:bradley: i honestly don't get why she teased it if she wasn't going to release it 

ARTPOPster 2,470

why did i expect the deluxe tracks to chart. i was excited for the deluxe, but it was a disappointment, especially with how short the songs were

Popster This Way 900

Chromatica was a cute little side project to feed the gays. We should be grateful she even bothered. :cupcake:

No, but seriously. I do not envy the meltdowns and draggings our girl is going to get tomorrow.

Popster This Way 900

You know, I'm not even that upset. The album hasn't had any support since September. Chromatica has been surviving on its own power for over 5 months. Yeah, 40 months would have been a nice round number to finish it's run, but boy am I thankful it lasted as long as it did. I think I'm through the stages of grief now :laughga:

Edited by Ethel
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 hour ago, Ethel said:

Chromatica was a cute little side project to feed the gays. We should be grateful she even bothered. :cupcake:

No, but seriously. I do not envy the meltdowns and draggings our girl is going to get tomorrow.

i doubt some internet losers will get to gaga but the lashings from the fanbase and the inevitable meltdowns:billie:

ARTPOPster 2,470

omg yasss, chromatica has been discounted on iTunes. her team is garbage, they should have done this last week but they waited for it to stop charting before they discounted it

• paws up 4
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
20 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Not me absolutely terrified of loading ATRL today

Don´t worry about them. 

It´s just a bunch of lost people that don´t recieve love in their life, so they feel insecure about every little achivement Gaga makes. 

Whenever they try to downplay Gaga´s success or say that she is a flop, just watch this video.

None of their faves could achive what Gaga has done in 13 years.

Edited by Gagacharts
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

22 hours ago, Ms I am a local said:

24 hours update

VS Poker Face - 412k videos (+45k)

Well...

Idk if this is because it's a Sunday update... We'll see tomorrow if It was caused by this or not...

sea lion GIF

Weelll... :ew:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • sad 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 18,409

Chromatica will re enter, I’m sure. If not, oh well. It’s still her most critically acclaimed album, a very cohesive project, amazing visuals, amazing music, great lyrics and passion for 90s dance music, which I love. 

• paws up 5