Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 18,439
2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I mean this is just a prediction - not a fact. Billie's sweep last year was not that hard to predict and broken clocks are right twice a day.

That’s the spirit!

A Popster Is Born 11,582
10 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Idk, ask people calling Lady Gaga a fad, Shawn Mendes a fraud or Justin Bieber looking dirty. Leave me alone. 

Here comes the reminder that Shaun Mentose is a FRAUD! 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,440
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Also a kii at Beyoncé who is apparently miles ahead of Gaga in streaming :billie:

No one apart from maybe delulu OGHs of the Beyhive said that

She's doing good on streaming for someone without a main project out for almost 5 years

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,440
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Side projects are supposed to boost your career and not make you look.. mediocre though. Thats just my view though.

That can happen in exceptional cases like Gaga with ASIB but it's not mathematical

Not to pull a The Archer but The Gift and Homecoming live album are doing more than ARTPOP and more/as much as Joanne, and her studio albums receive pretty solid streams and have good totals

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,440

EvYzIMNXEAAhmyH?format=jpg&name=large

Fever remains at #1 in France for a 6th week, Girl Like Me reaches a new peak of #2

Some French female rapper is at #3 which makes it the first sime since forever that the top 3 is occupied by female songs :zoom:

@Andreu your bestie Bad Bunny reaches a new peak of #5 with Dakiti

427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,389
9 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

EvYzIMNXEAAhmyH?format=jpg&name=large

Fever remains at #1 in France for a 6th week, Girl Like Me reaches a new peak of #2

Some French female rapper is at #3 which makes it the first sime since forever that the top 3 is occupied by female songs :zoom:

@Andreu your bestie Bad Bunny reaches a new peak of #5 with Dakiti

427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

bad bunny outdoing the t person in france, why?

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

A Popster Is Born 12,829
54 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The way I’ve had this AD multiple times. Why can’t we have some sort of official performances of Chromatica by some drag queens? 

I know.. Literally its before every video... Kinda think its no good targeting ph4ags when we already all like the song tho. Don't worry trust in vikkileakz new Chromatica single in April 

OrNsvyT.png

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,389
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I know.. Literally its before every video... Kinda think its no good targeting ph4ags when we already all like the song tho. Don't worry trust in vikkileakz new Chromatica single in April 

OrNsvyT.png

would wikkileakz lie?

OrNsvyT.png