Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 44,695
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

POP

#1(+1) drivers licence (83.385M) (+1,018M)

The Queen of Pop officially reaches #1 on Pop radio 

4e91e73444d8a95b47d0c04c308044cb388221ca

I can't believe you did this to @Joesuda

And called Olivia Rodrigo the queen of pop too :door:

• lol 4

Moderator 3,690

@Artur. It seems that Ava's weekend bigger updates on Pop radio are already starting. On HAC, the update is smaller than usual, but these two together give it the same AI gain as the previous days.

POP:
16    16        AVA MAX    My Head & My Heart    7516    6578    938    33.212

+99 Spins   
-20 Bullet
+0.762 Audience

HAC:
25    23        AVA MAX    My Head & My Heart    934    607    327    3.076

+34 Spins   
-11 Bullet
+0.088 Audience    

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690

Yeah, callouts kind of killed Willow on pop. However it should hang around on HAC as callouts there were okay and AC seems to like the song as well.

POP:
17    17        TAYLOR SWIFT    willow    6345    6246    99    25.827

+1 Spins   
-52 Bullet
-0.386 Audience

HAC:
9    9        TAYLOR SWIFT    willow    3523    3455    68    19.792

+18 Spins   
+24 Bullet
+0.054 Audience

AC:
7    7        TAYLOR SWIFT    willow    933    850    83    7.495

+2 Spins   
+16 Bullet
-0.059 Audience

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 3,690

Here is Olivia's full update. As Fame Romance said - miss Olivia has her first Pop radio #1 with her debut single. She is also keeping up the momentum on HAC and POP, hoping she keeps this up for at least another week to overtake Chr*s Br*wn.

POP:
2    1        OLIVIA RODRIGO    drivers license    18494    16881    1613    83.385

+272 Spins   
+10 Bullet
+1.018 Audience

HAC:
8    6        OLIVIA RODRIGO    drivers license    4437    3778    659    21.443

+81 Spins   
-11 Bullet
+0.524 Audience

AC:
28    25        OLIVIA RODRIGO    drivers license    68    59    9    0.240

+2 Spins   
+3 Bullet
+0.01 Audience    

Edited by Joesuda
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,205

The Weeknd's Starboy really sounded great on his SuperBowl performance

I never really enjoyed that song but his performance shows that it was made to be performed live

I liked his performance overall, he received many critisism but tbh he delivered vocals and while the production/stage presence was inferior compared to what we're used to see from female artists it was still good

Popster for Sale 44,695
Just now, Delusional said:

Literally who is listening to that song :icant:

One of the top comments:

Who’s here cuz they forgot bout this song and suddenly remembers it and was shock that it was already 1 B 😭 me

Even the locals know something ain't right :icant:
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,812
15 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Can you believe Bon Appetit is doing more on Youtube than Poker Face? :nickiha:

This song gets on my mothertucking nerves - someone hack Katy's channel and delete the video :dean_scream:

Her YT Views are highly suspicious. Roar and Dark Horse do well because of them being kid friendly like Crazy Frog. The witness era YT Videos were undoubtedly payola'd much like all of Perry's social media. It's something her team saw that they needed to invest into to give off the Illusion of greatness because everything else was flopping. 

Popster for Sale 44,695
9 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Her YT Views are highly suspicious. Roar and Dark Horse do well because of them being kid friendly like Crazy Frog. The witness era YT Videos were undoubtedly payola'd much like all of Perry's social media. It's something her team saw that they needed to invest into to give off the Illusion of greatness because everything else was flopping. 

Why isn't Stupid Love doing well then? :ohhh:

jk but yeah Bon Appetit is a Tidal-level fraudery for sure

1 hour ago, artgagapop said:

Why would anyone have meltdowns over something we have known will be cancelled for like half a year now :icant:

if people on GGD had meltdowns / near mental breakdowns because a fake insider tricked them into thinking they were getting content they were not getting, which gaga said nothing about, what's to stop them from doing the same when gaga cancels the tour. 

• lol 3

48 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i think her label were trying to hide her floppage with witness but they couldn't do that for smile because it would be too blatantly obvious. Mariah Carey's label tried to do the same for her when her she was flopping, they sold Loverboy cds for 49c

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 6
  • thanks 1

45 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Can you believe Bon Appetit is doing more on Youtube than Poker Face? :nickiha:

This song gets on my mothertucking nerves - someone hack Katy's channel and delete the video :dean_scream:

you know something ain't right when a mv has over 1 billion views on yt when the song barely charted anywhere and the song barely has 200m streams on spotify :icant:

Especially knowing that all the videos following it is struggling to hit 100m and less 

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 2