Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

19 minutes ago, Andreu said:

it's so weird to me that gaga's dogs being stolen makes people want to buy her music on iTunes. i guess all press is good press😶

8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Isn’t it just discounted?

is it actually? i was honestly wondering why it's sales were up, and just assumed it was because she's been in the press a lot because of her dogs

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1

the way that everyone is supporting taylor for cancelling lover fest, but if gaga cancels the chromatica ball the fanbase will have complete mental breakdowns, ATRL gays will say that she only did the tour for the tour bundle sales and that she's a sellout:katy:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

24 minutes ago, thetea said:

is it actually? i was honestly wondering why it's sales were up, and just assumed it was because she's been in the press a lot because of her dogs

alot of pop songs are on the front page of Itunes+ discounted currently including Gagas TFM songs. Alot of those songs has reentered the top 100 of Itunes including Poker Face, Firework, Bang Bang, Party in the USA, Dancing queen and more 

23 minutes ago, thetea said:

the way that everyone is supporting taylor for cancelling lover fest, but if gaga cancels the chromatica ball the fanbase will have complete mental breakdowns, ATRL gays will say that she only did the tour for the tour bundle sales and that she's a sellout:katy:

Why would anyone have meltdowns over something we have known will be cancelled for like half a year now :icant:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,665
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

alot of pop songs are on the front page of Itunes+ discounted currently including Gagas TFM songs. Alot of those songs has reentered the top 100 of Itunes including Poker Face, Firework, Bang Bang, Party in the USA, Dancing queen and more 

Thank you front page of itunes discount

:bow:

Popster for Sale 44,665
15 hours ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

149 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 805,814

261 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 605,310

400 Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 484,406

421 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 471,205

Don't remember the last time BR was above 600k!

125 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 892,977    

265 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 624,298

282 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 603,536    

382 Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 511,243    

All inside the top 400 and all above 500k+.

I don't think this has happenned in the past few weekends. 

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,665

Every Gaga video has a stupid variation of this f-cking comment: 

Billie Eillish: I make weird videos

Lady Gaga: Hold my beer

Yeah Gaga videos are much more iconic and sometimes more unsettling than Billies will ever be but this comparison is so strange. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
25 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Why would anyone have meltdowns over something we have known will be cancelled for like half a year now :icant:

Monsters are anything but shrewd. Especially the younger ones. They'll be meltdowns and abuse... We all knew Chromatica was delayed except the entirety of GGD who kept ringing their local targets :dean_scream:

A Popster Is Born 12,810
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Australia:

#12(+7) Up *new peak*

#31(+3) WAP

If it's up, then it's  up, then it's stuck

200.gif

I hope the Cardi x GODGA collab exists and it grows each week or is WAP sized. It still feels too long that we could see a non frontload chartrun :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
28 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Every Gaga video has a stupid variation of this f-cking comment: 

Billie Eillish: I make weird videos

Lady Gaga: Hold my beer

Yeah Gaga videos are much more iconic and sometimes more unsettling than Billies will ever be but this comparison is so strange. 

Interscope has a weirdo kink maybe.

Madonna, Gaga, Billie

:billie: