Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

11 hours ago, Delusional said:

The way Rihanna didn’t even write most of her biggest hits 

Was probably easy to pump out an album every year if she only went to the studio to record vocals :whatga:

and she had the audacity to call gaga's songs generic, like gurll i like you, but before you actually write and come up with your own songs, don't talk s**t about other artists who actually write their songs. i would put the interview but i can't find it anymore

• shook 1

2 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

They just aired a coverage on Gaga's lost dogs/shot dog walker situation in one of the biggest news in France, her relevancy here I can't jonny5.gif

Here in Spain too (in Telecinco, one of the most viewed TV channels. They played BTW on the background). I can't imagine the traumatic experience this must be for both the dog walker and Gaga. I hope everything goes well :sad:

• paws up 1
  • sad 2

A Popster Is Born 11,613
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

She really can't catch a break, she released her lead single then a f*cking global pandemic starts, then her album and the same day a civil war peaks, now she travels to Italy to shoot an exciting project and this happens :bradley:

Let's also not forget her winning 2 Critics' Choice only to find out minutes later that Arabella was dying... Or Sonja's death right before her shooting the final scene of ASIB. 

Our poor baby, she’s so innocent and pure and all those horrible things happen to her one after another :crying:

This is so unfair and f*cked up :gaga-scream:

• sad 2