Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 57,181
5 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I was more referring to the fact that you said every second album smashes. Some have failed more or less either commercially or critically or both (Meghan Trainor, HAIM, Halsey even). Hence it is not so clear that every second album smashes.

Also Ava serves cute bops, but she is not a visionary and I'm not sure how her second album will go. It seems that she is building momentum and her celebrity, but if she keeps redoing the same stuff over and over then she can fall just as quick.

Why the HAIM sneak, they never were big in the first place?

Halsey got her biggest hit out of her second album and Manic performed on par/better than Chromatica in the US and many countries 

• thanks 1

Moderator 6,288
34 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

I will need WHOEVER is directing/executing/styling Ava Max's music videos to get FIRED immediately. We are going to pretend the music video released today for MH&MH is just a BUZZ mv! :overit:

PS: I listen to the song on a daily basis hence i was excited for a mv that was up to par to the song. I'd very much like to clarify this before I get WPs... Have a nice day :awkney:

I’ve been saying for some time now that they need to fire her stylist. I gave up when I saw this: :billie:

The new video is quite lackluster. She should’ve just made a modern version of the video for the song she sampled. That would have been more interesting.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,788

The most common and well-known use of corsets is to slim the body and make it conform to a fashionable silhouette. For women, this most frequently emphasizes a curvy figure by reducing the waist and thereby exaggerating the bust and hips :mess:

• lol 1

Moderator 3,690
8 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Why the HAIM sneak, they never were big in the first place?

I mentioned some failed critically, some commercially. HAIM's second album was much worse received compared to their first by the critics. Their first album's singles were also commercially a tad more succesful.

11 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Halsey got her biggest hit out of her second album and Manic performed on par/better than Chromatica in the US and many countries 

Manic is Halsey's third album

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,925
x3

Lady Gaga is the most searched today trend on Google today in the US and with a big lead

#1 Lady Gaga 500k searches

#2 Russel Wilson 100k searsches

https://trends.google.com/trends/trendingsearches/daily?geo=US

She is also top trending in the most countries in the world

Spoiler

Hope the dog-walker be completely fine and she finds her dogs:bradley: 

• sad 3

Popster This Way 900
28 minutes ago, little legend said:

Lady Gaga is the most searched today trend on Google today in the US and with a big lead

#1 Lady Gaga 500k searches

#2 Russel Wilson 100k searsches

https://trends.google.com/trends/trendingsearches/daily?geo=US

She is also top trending in the most countries in the world

Reveal hidden contents

Hope the dog-walker be completely fine and she finds her dogs:bradley: 

Gaga is all over the news. I've seen multiple local news stations talking about the attempted murder and dognapping. It's not just in the USA either. I've seen clips from europe too. 

Edited by Ethel
  • paws up 4
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,925
x3

The amount of stupidity in this world:rip: 

I have seen countless comments on Twitter, accusing Gaga that offers money for the dogs and that she doesn't cares about the man that was hurted. 

I am 100% that Gaga provided everything to her dog walker,paid the hospital bill and etc. Also the dogs are those who are missing, so she would offer money to the thieves for this. It doesn't mean that she doesn't care about her dog walker

• thanks 3

Moderator 6,288
16 minutes ago, little legend said:

I have seen countless comments on Twitter, accusing Gaga that offers money for the dogs and that she doesn't cares about the man that was hurted. 

I am 100% that Gaga provided everything to her dog walker,paid the hospital bill and etc. Also the dogs are those who are missing, so she would offer money to the thieves for this. It doesn't mean that she doesn't care about her dog walker

I think the idea is that she should be offering a reward for whoever catches the thieves. What they fail to realize is that that is the police’s responsibility and not LG’s. I don’t think they should’ve disclosed the amount of money they’re rewarding but that’s just me. Though I can see how it could be effective also.

Edit: Also there’s already a thread about this so let’s move any conversation about this situation to that thread or the Daily Conversation thread.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,925
x3
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

This situation feels unreal honestly..

it's like a movie or i dreamt all this cause this is just so crazy. At least  dog walker seems to be ok 

Poor doggies , it will be very difficult to find them :(

Edited by little legend
  • hugs 1

5 hours ago, SLAG said:

I’ve been saying for some time now that they need to fire her stylist. I gave up when I saw this: :billie:

The new video is quite lackluster. She should’ve just made a modern version of the video for the song she sampled. That would have been more interesting.

Its so upsetting cause they set her up with these outfits... Its giving SIMS random clothes picker 

• lol 1

3 hours ago, little legend said:

it surprises me how talented everyone is at talking out of their a**. those people are the worst, they know nothing of the situation besides what they read in the headlines and then make presumptions off their lack of knowledge:unamused:

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 305

I don’t know if this is intentional or not but there is a link to a sex simulator on Gaga’s bio...it’s the link next to “Heat Spell”

Edited by Hejira
  • lol 1