Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 44,886
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Camila Cabello’s career is centred too much around Shawn and his is centred way too much around Camila. The fake relationship needs to go so both of them can have smashes again.

spacer.png

They need to keep it going as long as it takes for them to flop into oblivion and I don't have to hear them on the radio ever again

spacer.png

Popster for Sale 41,931
Just now, ChromaticaOreos said:

They need to keep it going as long as it takes for them to flop into oblivion and I don't have to hear them on the radio ever again

spacer.png

Neither have a USP. You need one to stay relevant as time passes.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
8 minutes ago, thetea said:

can joanne re-chart with the urban outfitters vinyl being released? it needs to make it to one year charting, it's at 49 weeks right now

It will reenter but the effect will most likely last only one week

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Before today, I thought Camila was just another pop girl. I was proven wrong when I listened to Romance. What an amazing album. Better than anything by Ariana, Taylor, Selena etc. Was blown away! Her performances are amazing too, she puts her all in and she deserves success. Shawn on the other hand..

spacer.png

Sad that she has racist tendencies. /s

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,410
2 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

LMFAO so I was just having dinner at my mom's and they were talking about Taylor's re-recordings on the news and I was explaining her the masters recordings situation etc. and she tells me "but I don't know who she is, she might not be very famous I guess" :rip::rip::rip:

Now tell her about those performing skills 

:icant:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,931
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Before today, I thought Camila was just another pop girl. I was proven wrong when I listened to Romance. What an amazing album. Better than anything by Ariana, Taylor, Selena etc. Was blown away! Her performances are amazing too, she puts her all in and she deserves success. Shawn on the other hand..

spacer.png

Her vocal timbre though. A straight no from me. :dead:

Popster for Sale 44,886
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

Sad that she has racist tendencies. /s

Wasn't that when she was really young though? 

Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Now tell her about those performing skills 

Flamebait. :door:

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Wasn't that when she was really young though? 

Most of them were from when she was 14, but some of those were from a time when she was already in a band with Normani, a woc, who was getting death threats, disturbing jokes that were based on her race. 

• shook 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, BenG said:

Jessie J is also another straight no from me. Plus those super annoying vibratos. 

Didn’t she also return to being “straight” or was that just tabloid stuff.

Popster for Sale 44,886
3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The only Camila song that I liked was My Oh My. I definitely liked Fifth Harmony more.

But if you liked Havana 2.0 the re-up (worse version) doesn't that entail that you liked the OG too?

Popster for Sale 41,931
2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I believe it’s real lol

Edited by BenG

Popster for Sale 44,886
Just now, Bakugo said:

Being bi was in when Lady GayGay was the biggest popstar on earth. When people got tired of the gay stuff (for the Millionth time in the history of humanity) they decided to go back into the closet and still managed to flop while Lady Gaygay still slays. :door:

See you soon for our next history class!

A Popster Is Born 18,439
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

But if you liked Havana 2.0 the re-up (worse version) doesn't that entail that you liked the OG too?

I have no idea what OG stands for

I have zero knowledge about Camila. And I found Havana the most annoying song of the year (that it was released in). 
:billie:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

I have no idea what OG stands for

I have zero knowledge about Camila. And I found Havana the most annoying song of the year (that it was released in). 
:billie:

OG stands for Obssessive Gaga :icant:

Spoiler

original gangster - original

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,442

I never truly liked Havana, I found it annoying especially the chorus and while I can understand it was captivating for people who didn’t know about traditional Latin music the mixture of that with trap/rap was a no for me :rip:

The Latin inspirations were well done in Señorita tho which is a way better song but my favorites from Camola remain Bad Things and Shameless, many people find her voice annoying on this song but I loved it 

• paws up 2