rsz-ddrmglb.jpg

xoxo Aspen

7 minutes ago, BenG said:

rsz-2vp0zs5f.jpg

Niko :bradley: my poor baby I would never let anyone take you :gunga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,890

I love the Poker God's slayage on Spotify 

The way Gaga is coming for 5 songs above 500K daily streams on Spotify for doing nothing since May 2020 whew 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,440
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Just Dance and Born This Way deserve to be at 500M streams at least on Spotify as well. Let's hope they'll get some big boosts in the future

BTW being at only 277M after the hit it was upon its release and its cultural impact does not sit right at all to me :bradley:

Just Dance is catching up thanks to TikTok so its recurrents look a little better

• paws up 2

5 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

BTW being at only 277M after the hit it was upon its release and its cultural impact does not sit right at all to me :bradley:

Just Dance is catching up thanks to TikTok so its recurrents look a little better

BTW is always getting a boost during the pride month, always a bit bigger every year. Let's hope it'll get stronger boost this year. 

Popster for Sale 44,884
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

BTW is always getting a boost during the pride month, always a bit bigger every year. Let's hope it'll get stronger boost this year. 

Imagine if it becomes our own mini-version of All I Want For Christmas. That would be dope. Obviously Gay pride will never have the mass-appeal that Christmas has but maybe if it keeps the growing trend it has potential to be very remembered in the future!

• paws up 1