Shallow STILL above 1M and ROM rising :oscar:

Global Spotify:

#88(+2) shallow (1,029,446)

#150(-6) rain on me (820,690)

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Funny thing she's the only OG MPG who could get one proper hit in the last 5 years 

427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

Delicate and YNTCD should be counted as hits.

Spoiler

BTW in Germany the new Love Story was merged with the original and re-entered at #85. Taylors power I guess :billie:

• lol 1

Moderator 17,129
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Happy that she's still stable but the fact that she's practically 1M below Rihanna despite releasing 3 albums after her last one bugs me :cupcake:

Riri has several singles with other streaming giants like Eminem or Calvin Harris. It's her features more than her songs that give her these numbers.

Popster for Sale 57,422
Just now, corvus albus said:

Delicate and YNTCD should be counted as hits.

Hide contents

BTW in Germany the new Love Story was merged with the original and re-entered at #85. Taylors power I guess :billie:

Delicate was just randomly picked by US radio, YNTCD was a moderate US hit at best like MR, I'm talking about a proper hit à la Shallow :whatga:

Popster for Sale 57,422
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Riri has several singles with other streaming giants like Eminem or Calvin Harris. It's her features more than her songs that give her these numbers.

Actually no, that 9.49M number only counts her songs as lead artist, if we include her features she does more than 11M daily

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,129
Just now, Fame Romance said:

I'm talking about a proper hit à la Shallow

Something like that is still rare even for bigger artists. I think moderate hits should as well. Technically we can count Bey's Sorry and Katy's CTTR as well when we count moderate hits of the last five years.

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Actually no, that 9.49M number only counts her songs as lead artist, if we include her features she does more than 11M daily

Then her label tries to get everything out of her while her name is still mainly associated with music :billie: