Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster This Way 900
10 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

that's about the most creative thing their tiny brains can come up with:billie:

I saw someone on twitter attacking Gaga's Pandora numbers the other day. They've really run out of material. 

Popster This Way 900
1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

but the movie theaters wont be fully back on Nov.24, right?

make it 2022 

They might actually. Biden said there will be enough vaccines for everybody by July, so winter might(*knock on wood*) be close to normal. 

Edited by Ethel
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,766
4 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

make it 2022 

in my country the movie theaters have been open for a while now, but not with full capacity

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
37 minutes ago, donatellab said:

in my country the movie theaters have been open for a while now, but not with full capacity

Same.

Late this year things will get back to semi normal. The virus will slow down significantly, many people will be vaccinated, many will have natural antibodies. We’re good.

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,530
5 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

make it 2022 

4 hours ago, Ethel said:

They might actually. Biden said there will be enough vaccines for everybody by July, so winter might(*knock on wood*) be close to normal. 

We might be in masks, but I think come Nov we should be in an OK place?

• paws up 1

6 hours ago, Delusional said:

Wtf another streaming service? Tv/film content nowadays is already just recycled remakes and now we’re going to have to pay all this money for different services to watch the originals? Stan putlocker and soaptoday y’all 

spacer.png

yesss it's so annoying. especially considering the whole point of netflix was for it to be cheaper than subscription channels  when with all these services it costs the same or even more. the movie and tv show industry needs to get it together and put everything in one place

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,530
25 minutes ago, thetea said:

yesss it's so annoying. especially considering the whole point of netflix was for it to be cheaper than subscription channels  when with all these services it costs the same or even more. the movie and tv show industry needs to get it together and put everything in one place

The one upside is that we can (I don't do this, but should) unsub from stuff when we don't need it. My goal for things like Apple TV+ and other steaming channels I don't need all the time is to just sub maybe two months of the year and catch up on everything.

Sorta fails when things are new and the talk of the town though, cause then you want to be up to date.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,680

Actually excited for this movie-era. Ridley Scott and a crime-drama film about a fashion house is way up my alley unlike ASIB was (I liked it but it's not a movie I would see if it weren't for Gaga). I hope Gaga pulls it off.

@Delusional C2C2 is probably coming in May so yeah.

The way a jazz era + a movie about Gucci must have Gaga feeling her best glam fantasy this year. 

• yaas, gaga 2

6 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

C2C2 is probably coming in May so yeah.

i honestly don't see why gaga doesn't release it now. adele might have released her album by them and adele is matched by no one. i hope she has a good promo plan and it goes #1. it might be tony's last

• paws up 1

7 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Actually excited for this movie-era. Ridley Scott and a crime-drama film about a fashion house is way up my alley unlike ASIB was (I liked it but it's not a movie I would see if it weren't for Gaga). I hope Gaga pulls it off.

me too. i don't really like sad movies / sad songs so those weren't really my thing but i love these types of movies so i'm excited for this 

• paws up 1