Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 44,688
3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

80s disco influenced bop by Gaga and Jared Leto would end careers I fear. 

So true but I don't see it tbh.

Jared and Gaga's voice together on a track would be phenomenal.

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
6 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Wait he's actually a singer?

I'm so confused

MFf4Usp.gif

He is the lead singer in the band 30 seconds to Mars and it has been semi-successful, had multiple tracks chart on the hot 100 and have had a top 10 album on Billboard 200. 

• shook 1

Popster for Sale 57,205
9 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

And a successful one

3 minutes ago, donatellab said:

the 30 Seconds to Mars erasure je :icant:

I truly didn't know it was him on that band I- :icant:

I've heard of that band on the stan world but I think I've never listened to any of their songs CRTX93SWIAEHlo5.jpg

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,688
Just now, Joesuda said:

He is the lead singer in the band 30 seconds to Mars and it has been semi-successful, had multiple tracks chart on the hot 100 and have had a top 10 album on Billboard 200. 

All their singles from This Is War (third album) got HUGE airplay here in Portugal. I'm guessing they where more successful in Europe overall. 

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

All their singles from This Is War (third album) got HUGE airplay here in Portugal. I'm guessing they where more successful in Europe overall. 

I've actually been to their concert in Tallinn, ironically one of the few concerts I've ever been to. I think they are bigger in Europe - well atleast in Estonia they are helped out by the fact that they have performed here twice. I used to listen to them quite a lot, but after the antics of Jared Leto on the set of Suicide Squad I haven't really followed them. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,688
Just now, Joesuda said:

I've actually been to their concert in Tallinn, ironically one of the few concerts I've ever been to. I think they are bigger in Europe - well atleast in Estonia they are helped out by the fact that they have performed here twice. I used to listen to them quite a lot, but after the antics of Jared Leto on the set of Suicide Squad I haven't really followed them. 

I used to be a big fan too. One of my dreams as a teenager was to see them in concert but I never got to do that. They lost me with the subsequent release after This Is War (thought it was a boring album idk) + weird rumours about Jared.

Moderator 3,690
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Not Dildow outpeaking SL on US radio 

Will it pass ROM's peak as well?

kutsu.thumb.jpg.75c181de312727e64cff565d

It won't outpeak ROM on Pop radio unless it gets marvellous callouts. On overall radio I also doubt it will outpeak ROM - however Taylor is a HAC and AC darling and her timing is right in the sense that if she holds on pop and keeps gaining on HAC/AC it could edge it out, but I wouldn't bet on it.

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,205
3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

I hate US radios, they have never supported Gaga, the way she deserves to be. 

Well tbf they massively suported her from The Fame up until Applause, she's been treated like sh*t since that

Taylor too, her only singles that have managed to get high on the radio charts in the last few years did so with massive payola and broke free fall records in audience/spins because the callouts have been horrendous

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1