Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Why is Miley so silent atm? She needs to drop a third single or some sort of deluxe/bside to combat the loss of streams 

Maybe, she doesn't care about BB200. She knows fans are enjoying the album as it is, and doesn't need BB200 validation.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,886
1 minute ago, JennyWayne said:

We need the 'Inject me baby, I'm a free b*ch' line from DITD to go viral with the COVID vaccinations going on rn :lesson:

It doesn't deserve to be the least streamed song on TFM  

this is such a good idea omg

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
6 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

We need the 'Inject me baby, I'm a free b*ch' line from DITD to go viral with the COVID vaccinations going on rn :lesson:

It doesn't deserve to be the least streamed song on TFM  

We been knew 

spacer.png

Edited by PanPikus

8 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

What the Best song on BTW deserves. Most streamed non single from the album for a reason :arguega:

The taste displayed :tea:. The way everyone goes on and on about Schiebe, Heavy Metal Lover, TEOG and MTN. But nobody talks about the pure excellence that is bloody mary

• hugs 3

2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

At this point Gaga should be one of the Top 3 Halloween go-to artists. She has plenty songs that can be streamed that day.

Yeah, i have always wanted her to release halloween theme ep with these past songs and maybe 1/2 two new song. It would really do nice numbers every halloween.  

• yaas, gaga 1