Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 57,264
8 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The pain of waiting for ROM/SL to go on callouts coming back looking at these radio updates... Remembering the song getting 12 spins on a Saturday never in the middle of the day :dead:

The way not even callouts darling Ariana could save it :cupcake:

The Murican GP really says nope to female dance pop these days, teen want trappy singles 

Melanie Martinez's Training Wheels from her debut album is going viral on TikTok too! Play Date, from the same album as TW, got very viral on TikTok and it seems like this song might follow the same fate! The fact that only her old songs go viral and her most recent work gets totally ignored :dead:

Training Wheels - 148,7k videos

melanie martinez GIF

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • shook 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,264
Just now, Ms I am a local said:

Especially now we have to keep an eye on PF's streams alterations to see if the TikTok virality is affecting it and how much, so please, if somebody could tag me when there is a PF Spotify update, I'd appreciate it :bunny:

@Applausealready said it gained 30k more than last Monday on Spotify and it’s popping in and out of the US AM top 1500

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

The way Kings & Queens could’ve been much bigger had the “but if I had one it’d be bigger than yours” line gone viral on TikTok :whatga:

But I guess it was not very PG for the app’s demographic :cupcake:

Considering WAP went extremely viral there I doubt that was too graphic for them. :romance:

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

@Applausealready said it gained 30k more than last Monday on Spotify and it’s popping in and out of the US AM top 1500

Ok then, I didn't know because I've been (and kinda still am :bradley:) very busy so I wasn't able to be here for much time. It'll be interesting to see today's update since today it got a bigger boost in videos than yesterday. Thanks for the info!

3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Or a Drake collab but not trap - more R&B like From Time from NWTS

spacer.png

As long as he doesn't sing in the song, we're_good.mp3

I can already see the streams that would have... Gaga would be literally saying, no more promo now!

Game Stop Meme GIF

• shook 1

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

His voice in Hold On, We’re Going Home is literally angelic DELETE

spacer.png

In 1/5465645 songs he has... ummm... doesn't seem like a good ratio to me :billiecat: