Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Ok, so I just listened to "Exile" and it´s a really beautiful song that build up pretty well.

After hearing both "Exile" and "Rain On Me", "Rain On Me" clearly leads the race for the Grammy. 

ROM´s release week was one of the biggest musical evnents last year, the song peaked #1 in 15 countries, top 10 in +50 countries, is close to 900M streams (Sp + YT), has an amazing and diverse production, fantastic vocals and harmony and also great lyrics. It´s just perfect.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,261

100% sure  Vivi gets a majority of there reactions/interaction with other members solely off praising exile and going on and on about how’s it’s gonna win the Grammy, so boring LOL like talk about something else 

imagine how tired we all are :eyega:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 18,408
5 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Ok, so I just listened to "Exile" and it´s a really beautiful song that build up pretty well.

After hearing both "Exile" and "Rain On Me", "Rain On Me" clearly leads the race for the Grammy. 

ROM´s release week was one of the biggest musical evnents last year, the song peaked #1 in 15 countries, top 10 in +50 countries, is close to 900M streams (Sp + YT), has an amazing and diverse production, fantastic vocals and harmony and also great lyrics. It´s just perfect.

ROM is perfect and clearly the BEST song in it’s category. It’s gonna win. 

• yaas, gaga 3

19 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

d*mn, wondering how interflop is handling their new found star 

hopefully, a follow up summer single and album around August :oscar:

Hopefully not like they're handling Chromatica. Poor Olivia if that were the case.

THis pretty much confirms the rumor that Gaga and Ari were supposed to perform ROM at the drag event last summer. It also adds more, drag queens were probably involved in the performance somehow. I hope Chainsmokers get diarrhea once a week <3 

Edited by steccazero
  • sad 3

Moderator 3,690
32 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

did drivers license debut in Callout Scores yet??

I think it'll smash the callout scores considering the Shazam slayage..

the new Circles/Blinding Lights hopefully :happydance:

It debuted 2 weeks ago, pretty much #1 or #2 on all the positive metrics. (Not counting pop score as it is not as indicative as other scores). 

Popster for Sale 44,650
15 minutes ago, steccazero said:

THis pretty much confirms the rumor that Gaga and Ari were supposed to perform ROM at the drag event last summer. It also adds more, drag queens were probably involved in the performance somehow. I hope Chainsmokers get diarrhea once a week <3 

Not The Ratsmokers 

:arguega:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
17 minutes ago, steccazero said:

Well yeah an article was even written about this canceled event

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

When I think about how so many things Gaga planned (like the ROM performance with the drag queens) ended up, I get why she decided to say f- it i'm not gonna do anything else perfectly ngl

• paws up 5
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,261

February Daily Streams

Week 1 — 59.6M

Week 2 — 57.86M

Week 3 — 57.91M 

Day 22 — 8.09M

Total — 183.46M

2020 vs 2021 Monthly Streams

Jan 20/21 — 175.1M / 247.81M (+72.71M)

Feb 20/21 — 180M / 183.46M

2020/21 Total  — 3.340B / 428.09M

Notes: 
Biggest Day of the Year - Jan 22 — 9M

Biggest Day of the Month - Feb 05 — 8.84M

:oscar: GAGA OFFICIALLY PASSED HER FEBRUARY 2020 TOTAL 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 3

Moderator 3,690
Just now, Delusional said:

I’m in full support of ROM winning now. We need that win to cement this era as a mild success. Another narrative to defend against the “ROM Ariana impact” people

spacer.png

But the fact that Ariana - a person who is not clearly a Grammy favourite is on the song makes me wary of any prediction. Nobody probably saw the Weeknd snub coming so I would not be surprised if they gave the award to Justins Intentions.