Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

The Fame Popster 316
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

not this month since they said it would come out in spring, but I don't understand why Gaga hasn't aknowledge it.

The rumored date is May. Traumatica will be long gone by then. 

• shook 1

38 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

#185(-27) Chromatica [38 weeks]

oh no, it's gonna leave soon. gaga now is the time to release a vinyl with the album cover. or release a deluxe vinyl to target or something

• paws up 2

13 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Just releasing the Babylon EV would keep the album afloat for a couple weeks alone at least

they still can release more remixes, but i guess that's over the next thing is the new duets album

ugh even if they just released one or two remixes it would boost it up a bit. these are the times when Bobby is a terrible manager

• paws up 1

Since Bobby clearly can't do basic management, her team should just let Urban Outfitters release more Chromatica CDs and vinyls since it's what's keeping The Fame on the charts. It's pretty sad when Urban Outfitters is promoting your album more than the artist / manager is

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,667
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Only thing keeping me sane is the thought of C2C2 possibly going no.1 if they pull out all the stops, maybe 1 grammy win + Gucci promo...

Reveal hidden contents

And maybe an online concert if Gaga hasn’t completely given up on Chromatica

This!

When to they usually announce the Grammy performers? 

• paws up 2

Only thing keeping me sane is the thought of C2C2 possibly going no.1 if they pull out all the stops, maybe 1 grammy win + Gucci promo...

Hide contents

And maybe an online concert if Gaga hasn’t completely given up on Chromatica

she needs to release C3C now while she can get the #1. Adele is coming soon, so is Taylor and the charts are pretty weak right now. What if Bobby is coming up with a promo plan now for C3C and it's actually good:laughga:

• thanks 1

Just now, Delusional said:

I just really don’t understand how you just abandon an album like this... I don’t mean just the lack of promo, but where is the communication for merch, where is the communication for the tour.. why are they still acting like it’s happening !!!! Why put all your focus on a pandemic and then hold money from people for a tour that’s not going to happen

she honestly never talks at all anywhere unless it's a paid sponsorship. I don't get how any artist could be fine with that, but it's wrong to assume, we don't know what's happening in her life so I won't talk s**t

Pop-a-911-ster 29,670
1 minute ago, thetea said:

she needs to release C3C now while she can get the #1. Adele is coming soon, so is Taylor and the charts are pretty weak right now. What if Bobby is coming up with a promo plan now for C3C and it's actually good:laughga:

we just need this lady and we're safe

er8uWNR.gif

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

She had that podcast interview and they literally ended the podcast just as the interviewer asked a question relating to Chromatica/music :rip: it’s like they are trying as hard as possible to erase the album 

in b4 she posts "i don't remember Chromatica" when the C3C era is about to start

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375

I honestly don't see CTC2 being #1, since it's not a music people will be streaming on loop and I feel like many fans are disappointed with  the outcome of the Chromatica era and they won't be as keen as they would have been otherwise when it comes to actively supporting it (buying mutliple copies or whatever)

• paws up 4