Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 30,370
4 minutes ago, Zak said:

Can we do a streaming party? 

yes we should try make an extra effort this week.

We'll eventually get to 40 weeks with eventual reentries with vinyl rereleases or whatever. But having 40 consecutive weeks would be cuter.

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 4
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, Zak said:

Why are monsters so lazy 😭😭 Can ya'll just let it play on loop overnight... 💀💀💀

Most of the forum users are from Europe, some are from Australia and other places - the amount of US monsters is quite small so I doubt it would have any noticeable impact

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 316
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

Most of the forum users are from Europe, some are from Australia and other places - the amount of US monsters is quite small so I doubt it would have any noticeable impact

2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

The problem is that most people here come from Europe so we can stream it and most of us (bar @ViviLittleM)do it but it counts for our local charts only 

I was just thinking about that. Lemme go promote it on twitter 😂😂 Traumatica is so stressful.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,370

I am torn on this issue. On the one hand I agree with Vivi, if they appear not to care because they don't do anything to boost its streams and longevity, neither should we care. But on the other hand, I want to see the album last as much as possible.

Not that I can affect the BB200 myself and the album is already doing well enough in Spain (where it's still top50 and I think it's one of the countries where it's holding on the best)

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,370

Just releasing the Babylon EV would keep the album afloat for a couple weeks alone at least

they still can release more remixes, but i guess that's over the next thing is the new duets album

• thanks 3

The Fame Popster 316
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Just releasing the Babylon EV would keep the album afloat for a couple weeks alone at least

they still can release more remixes, but i guess that's over the next thing is the new duets album

Exactly. The album went from 191 to 153 the week 911 remixes were released. It's so easy but they're not even doing anything. 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,370
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Wasn’t there a rumour it was coming this month or something? 

not this month since they said it would come out in spring, but I don't understand why Gaga hasn't aknowledge it.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,370
Just now, Delusional said:

Babylon EV, Love Me Right and 1000 Doves PV on streaming + lyrics videos would catapult the album back into the top 100 :sleepydog: 

they have an excuse to do something this week for SL anniversary 

• thanks 1