Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 3,690

Not taylor getting her 8th Country Songs #1 with a song that has reached the #1 spot before. I still think that Billboard should combine the versions with the originals, but it seems that they will not change the rules. 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,409

Shallow on YT

#4 Ireland

#6 Norway

#10 Malta

#11 Czech Republic

#12 Austria

#13 Italy

#14 Netherlands

#16 Denmark

#18 Belgium

#18 Canada

#18 Switzerland

#20 Sweden

Less than 2 weeks from March 2021 and Shallow is still an absolute beast. This is what legends look like kids. :oscar:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Welp not Rita Oral's EP serving terrorism by debuting at #53 in the UK :rip:

Doesnt the UK not count the most streamed song on a project? Bc if they do it debuted at 53 with three songs

Popster for Sale 57,431
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Doesnt the UK not count the most streamed song on a project? Bc if they do it debuted at 53 with three songs

Wait I just realized it was the single Bang that debutet at 53, the album did not even chart I------

Has to be because of that rule that halves the 3 most streamed songs yeah but still this is beyond tragic :rip:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Wait I just realized it was the single Bang that debutet at 53, the album did not even chart I------

Has to be because of that rule that halves the 3 most streamed songs yeah but still this is beyond tragic :rip:

Big*

but yeah, it deserves better. Let's see if it can grow in the coming weeks, but I wouldn't bet on it.

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Speaking of the UK charts, how come Duncan Lawrence's Arcade is Peaking this week? :rip: It's a song from 2019.

Any idea why @BenG @Delusional/anyone?

UK announced their Eurovision artist on Friday so maybe preceding that they had some speculation - talks about Eurovision and that generated hype for Eurovision and it boosted the last winner?