Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 11,910
6 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

to be fair if we're talking strictly from a perspective of traits that make a pop star desirable...Ava does have much left to still accomplish. She isn't nearly as confident as I feel she needs to be to really become a great performer. Everyone thinks differently, I enjoy a lot of her songs but her stage presence and interviews leave a lot to be desired, she doesn't necessarily leaving you wanting to know more about her. 

I think these are all fair criticisms when it comes to Ava's career thus far

edit: again this is just my opinion before the avatars attack the sh!t outta me :laughga:

Yeah I can see that. I was very interested in her when she started but now I kinda lost interest. But she still has cute bops, and I really like her overall. Her performances remind me of FameGa a lot, wich is a good thing. I think she will improve her live performances as time goes by

• paws up 1

23 hours ago, Andreu said:

This

I said it a million times already (because this topic gets brought every two days, probably) but ARUTW was not only playlisted by my local radio, but reached the top10 of their chart.

Same for my country. It went top 10 in no-time and still gets regular airplay. I don't say this often but I think that, if it was promoted once or twice, it could've went top 20 in the US easily.

Popster for Sale 57,432
Just now, Andreu said:

Didn't Born This Way spend six weeks at #1?

Debut singles vest T

427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

Even tho in Olivia's case I would call it her breathrough single, her song All I Want had charted in the Hot 100 in early 2020 and is Platinum

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Debut singles vest T

Even tho in Olivia's case I would call it her breathrough single, her song All I Want had charted in the Hot 100 in early 2020 and is Platinum

2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

BTW wasn’t a debut single, this is Olivia’s first song ever.

But I wasn't comparing to olivia it was just a thought

Edited by Andreu

A Popster Is Born 14,833
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

This pic is so iconic even the original deserves to become an emote/"unimpressed" reaction @admin

unnamed%20(9)%20(1).jpg

The second pic now feels wrong :dead:

• lol 1