Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 57,181
19 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Why including China makes it inaccurate? It is at least the 7th largest Music Market.

Those China sales used are digital albums sold at like 1 dollar and fans can buy unlimited amounts which are all counted as sales

That extreme inflation system makes that the 7/10 best-selling albums of all-time in China come from the last few years which is just ridiculous since the other 3 come from the physical era when a sale actually meant something and was priced normally 

• paws up 7
  • thanks 3
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,829
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

The pop duo grammys will be between exile and... dynamite (sadly)

And ROM. A song by pop queens Gaga and Ariana has a good shot at winning. I just want BTS to lose lmao

• yaas, gaga 3

4 hours ago, Gagacharts said:

The average daily streams for "You and I" in Febuary for the past years (Spotify).

Feb. 2019: +67.908

Feb. 2020: +62.919 [-7%]

Feb. 2021: +49.950 [-21%]

the way I wasn't even right @zoldyck  :icant:

On 2/20/2021 at 7:55 AM, DeanWinchartster said:

The average daily streams for "You and I" in February for the past years (Spotify).

Feb 2019: poor

Feb 2020: meh

Feb 2021: slightly better

:icant:

• sad 1
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
26 minutes ago, DeanWinchartster said:

the literal CHILLS I get everytime I watch this video--first when the chorus hits, and when they all chant PO-PO-PO-POKER FACE

69e48b58459c6837221f3d1ed121e1f70b6778cd

Thanks for remind me this. I was getting chills when i was watching this video. Well everything she did at the Poker Face era was just legendary.:giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
2 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

Dynamite is not winning Pop Duo, its always been b/t exile and ROM, tho they’ll probably air the category for bots ratings only for the Grammys to pull a Pop Solo ‘18.

Dynamite did not even deserved to be nominated for a Grammy let alone win one. Maybe it will win some Kid Choice Awards and thats it

• paws up 3