Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 18,435
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

Really hope she makes some sort of post saying she's in Italy for the Gucci filming, that would justify a blackout, but methinks she'll just continue to go dark for the next couple of months lol

Right

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Really hope she makes some sort of post saying she's in Italy for the Gucci filming, that would justify a blackout, but methinks she'll just continue to go dark for the next couple of months lol

Also her Gucci hair reveal would be iconic but I also think they'll keep that as a surprise 

• yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 18,435
Just now, WildAmerican said:

Also her Gucci hair reveal would be iconic but I also think they'll keep that as a surprise 

I’m sure we won’t see her like we did during the ASIB filming. The set will have high security standards, I’m not even sure we will see her at all for months. 

2 minutes ago, Grasim said:

Middays 

shallow: 1,409,877,607 (+1,129,765)

rain on me: 531,251,527 (+857,568)

Bad romance : 512,184,123 (+526,153)

ARUTW: 558,268,160 (+545,406)

Stupid love: 230,078,825 (+269,693)

stupid love reached 230 million streams 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Moderator 3,690
Just now, Roman said:

No because the Scammys are rigged. :icant:

I mean Driver's License is the type of song Grammy voters like to award. A young talented singer-songwriter with a ballad so if Olivia's team campaigns for it then it should get nominations for SOTY and Best Pop Solo Performance, maybe even in ROTY. 

• thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,402

Unpopular Opinion: “drivers license” is completely overrated :icant: why this song gets so much damn praise is beyond me, another heartbreak anthem by an angsty teenager, BORING 

In before the GRAMMYs treat it like it’s absolutely groundbreaking never before done song that dominates the award show 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 6
  • thanks 4

1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Unpopular Opinion: “drivers license” is completely overrated :icant: why this song gets so much damn praise is beyond me, another heartbreak anthem by an angsty teenager, BORING 

34610103-92B2-4219-89C1-61C256FC4B88.thu

Spoiler

Jk

• shook 1
  • lol 2