#98(-6) Rain on Me [31 weeks]

ROM survived, Shallow big jump oprah winfrey omg GIF

Can we have Valentines every week please? :oscar: 

Also 4th year on Year-end chart here we go :billiecat:

Edited by PanPikus
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,018

Before the usual weekend slayage begins - Kworb Youtube top 500:

157   Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 718,324    

264   Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 551,946  

382  Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 450,843    

469   Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 396,267

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,944

This is not a my mom works for Netflix situation but a guy just posted on a French Facebook group that he’s working with the companies that bring tickets for shows and they got a message that the Paris show will be cancelled and not postponed, so surely the same for the whole tour

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • paws up 1
  • sad 5
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

This is not a my mom works for Netflix situation but a guy just posted on a French Facebook group that he’s working with the companies that bring tickets for shows and they got a message that the Paris show will be cancelled and not postponed, so surely the same for the whole tour

At this point I wonder if she’ll bring Chromatica back up again in the future or she’ll just forget it forever and treat it like ARTPOP :icant:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959
14 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

:rip:

A Popster Is Born 18,578
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

At this point I wonder if she’ll bring Chromatica back up again in the future or she’ll just forget it forever and treat it like ARTPOP :icant:

Of course she will. It clearly means a lot to her (at least she said so in the interviews) and it’s a totally different situation than what has happened with the ARTPOP era. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,578
17 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Thank you for this info. I actually would like her to announce it already .