Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

ahahahah I saw this on ATRL - I spoke to Olivia. She knows she doesn’t have the #1 song this week. I love Bardigang for the #1 song in AMERICA! I’ll explain on #InstagramLive 8 singles in, #1 in 86 countries :heart2:

if you get the reference then this is so funny. The way that Up would've been #1 without radio:icant: It really needs to weigh less in the formula because radio doesn't show what people actually listen to

3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The way all of Arianas new songs are barely 2min

Hide contents

its a bit disappointing. i hope in the next album her songs are longer. the album was good but the songs are too short 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
56 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

The Haim and Taylor collab is cute but why does it sound like Taylor recorded her vocals in the back of a gas stations public restroom. But at least we got Taylor to say: "You needed @ss" so maybe it was not all for naught. 

It's often the case with remixes like this but I hate when it happens. The fact  you can tell the different people on a song recorded their parts in different mics (or even in some cases, mics with less quality) triggers me so much.

• thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

I've seen the same TikTok ad about Dua's We're Good three times in just one week

Warner investing on other platforms I see :tea:

i've never seen it on tiktok. it's plays a lot after songs on spotify for me though

There's something fishy happening with Spotify for me. Every time I play a song, the next song, or the one after the next is always Anaconda by Nicki Minaj or Do It by Chloe X Halle. I had to block Chloe X Halle because it was playing so much

• shook 1
  • lol 1

The way that Katy Perry stans have resulted to attacking Gaga because Teenage Dream is charting on the Rolling Stone Chart when The Fame is actually charting on a relevant chart:icant:

Moderator 3,690
13 minutes ago, Andreu said:

It's often the case with remixes like this but I hate when it happens. The fact  you can tell the different people on a song recorded their parts in different mics (or even in some cases, mics with less quality) triggers me so much.

I think it also depends on how you listen to it. On my headphones the differences were extremely pronounced, but using my computer and the speaker setup the differences were less extreme? 

2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I think it also depends on how you listen to it. On my headphones the differences were extremely pronounced, but using my computer and the speaker setup the differences were less extreme? 

this was the case with the 34+35 remix too. There was a huge drop in mic quality on Doja Cat's verse and just bad mixing. Lazy remixes need to stop

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
3 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Usually a lot of the frequency range is lost on speakers, while headphones offer a bigger range of frequencies (hence why you can feel the bass better) and usually offer a more sharp sound. Ofc this is a generalisation and depends on the quality of both things, but it applies 90% of the times.

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
5 minutes ago, thetea said:

this was the case with the 34+35 remix too. There was a huge drop in mic quality on Doja Cat's verse and just bad mixing. Lazy remixes need to stop

I mean I think it depends on the artists size. With big names like Ari, Doja and Megan you expect quality. When the artists are smaller then I think more leeway should be given. This Taylor and HAIM remix was probably handled by HAIM's team as it is their song and being a smaller/indie band means that you don't have the budget that bigger artists have and often you have to do a lot of things yourself. 

• paws up 1

Just now, Delusional said:

Ariana no.1 on TTH with a deluxe track. Jesus christ

scooter's an excellent manager. i wouldn't be mad if he were gaga's manager, but gaga wouldn't want him

Popster for Sale 41,787
12 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

OMG, not Gaga selling nearly 10M pure albums in the past 14 months in the US.

Legendary

The shade towards your doppelgänger :mess:

Edited by BenG