Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

I've been tracking Always Be My Baby and We Belong Together by Mariah Carey for the last few days. Here's an update of how many streams they got. Her streaming numbers are pretty terrible, and she had the added benefit of having a reoccurring #1 hit

Spoiler

but we'll ignore that because doing well on streaming when you debuted in the 1990s is difficult to get, "not everybody has that"

WBT +203,355 

ABMB +139,353

If you guys like this, I can track more of Mariah Carey's discography

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,118
1 minute ago, thetea said:

how does this song have so many streams when like no one uses pandora:icant:

That is literally impossible. Even on YT the song only has 448M views and the song sat on that platform a lot longer.

• paws up 1

Just now, corvus albus said:

That is literally impossible. Even on YT the song only has 448M views and the song sat on that platform a lot longer.

i know right. thats what i was saying, there's definitely some fraudery going on there, spotify the place that use the most music streamers has the song at 286m streams. What the f**k is going on pandora

Just now, corvus albus said:

Adele only released two albums that decade too :oscar:

Nobody is doing it like her

and i've seen people say that Taylor Swift is more popular and sells better than Adele:icant: Taylor has no success single wise anymore, whereas Adele dominates EVERYWHERE. I remember when Hello came out and the monstrous hit it was

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,118

i know right. thats what i was saying, there's definitely some fraudery going on there, spotify the place that use the most music streamers has the song at 286m streams. What the f**k is going on pandora

6.2M active subscribers and 63.9M active users is not enough to make such a local hit so huge. These numbers have to be fake.

• paws up 1

Just now, Grasim said:

:rip:

it's going to flop. remember that Krazy member that said it would be a success:icant: his gimmicks and attention seeking publicity stunts only got him so far, and he has no talent to back it up

Moderator 17,118

it's going to flop. remember that Krazy member that said it would be a success:icant: his gimmicks and attention seeking publicity stunts only got him so far, and he has no talent to back it up

He doesn't have Nicki this time.

1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

He doesn't have Nicki this time.

i honestly don't know why she did that collab. she got so much hate and backlash for it, she supported a pedofile and defended one. it was bad for her image

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375

If 69 keeps his word (which I don't expect him to, but he signed a contract), now he has to release the spanish-language album, which will do way better since its potential audience can't be bother to check if an artist has a problematic background if a song slaps because if they did we wouldn't have latin urban music. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

If 69 keeps his word (which I don't expect him to, but he signed a contract), now he has to release the spanish-language album, which will do way better since its potential audience can't be bother to check if an artist has a problematic background if a song slaps because if they did we wouldn't have latin urban music. 

i would honestly listen to his latin album. he better not be screaming the entire song tho like all his other songs:billie:

Edited by thetea

Moderator 17,118

Top 40 most popular Karaoke songs on YouTube:

1. Perfect by Ed Sheeran

2. All of Me by John Legend

3. Let It Go by Idina Menzel

4. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

5. My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion

6. Flashlight by Jessie J

7. 7 Years by Lukas Graham

8. Halo by Beyoncé

9. Shape of You by Ed Sheeran

10. Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi

11. Chandelier by Sia

12. Dance Monkey by Tones & I

13. Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley

14. Lost Boy by Ruth B 15. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

16. Shallow by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

17. Photograph by Ed Sheeran

18. Havana by Camila Cabello & Young Thug

19. Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia

20. Faded by Alan Walker

21. Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra

22. Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri

23. Despacito by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber

24. Blank Space by Taylor Swift

25. You Are The Reason by Callum Scott

26. How Far I'll Go by Auli'i Cravalho

27. idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Eilish

28. I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston

29. I'm Not the Only One by Sam Smith

30. Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend

31. One Call Away by Charlie Puth

32. See You Again by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth

33. Diamonds by Rihanna

34. Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys

35. Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur\

36. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

37. Listen by Beyoncé

38. Cups by Anna Kendrick

39. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston

40. If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys

Spoiler

These are most most viewed songs on Sing King, the biggest karaoke channel on YouTube with 8.54 million subscribers. These songs range in views from 21 million to 84 million.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690

The Haim and Taylor collab is cute but why does it sound like Taylor recorded her vocals in the back of a gas stations public restroom. But at least we got Taylor to say: "You needed @ss" so maybe it was not all for naught.