Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
4 hours ago, GuiLM said:

what’s the source? I mean, if it’s from RS I don’t give much credit cause they count features and duets apart and that simply doesn’t make any sense

Well you are right. Its from Rolling Stones. Shallow and ROM is not counting so irrelevant list

• thanks 3

Moderator 3,690

Good morning chartsters, there was -28 C outside during the night, now it is a "warm" -21 C so I'm probably going to stay inside the whole day - tracking Shallow and radio. :shakes:

• paws up 3
  • shook 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 2,014
11 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Good morning chartsters, there was -28 C outside during the night, now it is a "warm" -21 C so I'm probably going to stay inside the whole day - tracking Shallow and radio. :shakes:

Welp it was -15C here last week but damn :shakes:

• paws up 1

20 minutes ago, danwasd said:

This thread desperately needs non-European poppers 

E6-B591-D9-7144-4446-94-C8-7-C5-C75931834.gif

this. i was busy this whole day, then i came back and no one was active:bradley:

• hugs 1

18 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

omg where do you live that it would get that cold? cold for me would be 5-10C. It never drops below zero degrees where I live, ever

Moderator 3,690
14 minutes ago, thetea said:

omg where do you live that it would get that cold? cold for me would be 5-10C. It never drops below zero degrees where I live, ever

Northern Europe (Estonia specifically) - but I live inland and therefore there is no sea make the weather warmer. This winter has been cold, the weather has dipped below -20 C multiple times. However this used to be the norm 10 years ago and recent years have had a warm winter due to global warming. So this winter reminds me of my childhood.

I am also helped by the fact that I tolerate the cold quite well. I don't even really feel that cold with -15C, but below -20C it gets kind of frosty.

Edited by Joesuda
  • paws up 2
  • shook 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,788
7 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Northern Europe (Estonia specifically) - but I live inland and therefore there is no sea make the weather warmer. This winter has been cold, the weather has dipped below -20 C multiple times. However this used to be the norm 10 years ago and recent years have had a warm winter due to global warming. So this winter reminds me of my childhood.

I am also helped by the fact that I tolerate the cold quite well. I don't even really feel that cold with -15C, but below -20C it gets kind of frosty.

“below -20C” “kind of frosty”

I’m shaking just imagining those temperatures, chile :dead:

• lol 1

11 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

omg i wouldn't be able to survive, neither would anyone else from my city. i hear people complaining when its 17 degrees that its freezing cold, and they're literally shivering:icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,769
40 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I’m so glad I have to quarantine this week, I don’t want to step outside at all. Remember when -25 and -30 were our daily temperatures during winter :billie:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,769
3 minutes ago, danwasd said:

“below -20C” “kind of frosty”

I’m shaking just imagining those temperatures, chile :dead:

I remember good times from childhood, when I came back from school, it was snowing and around -30 degrees and snow felt like someone was throwing knives at your face :katy:

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,378
4 minutes ago, thetea said:

but why?

420, 4:20, or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) is cannabis culture slang for marijuana consumption, especially smoking around the time 4:20 p.m., and also refers to cannabis-oriented celebrations that take place annually on April 20 (which is 4/20 in U.S. form).

A Popster Is Born 18,409
28 minutes ago, Andreu said:

420, 4:20, or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) is cannabis culture slang for marijuana consumption, especially smoking around the time 4:20 p.m., and also refers to cannabis-oriented celebrations that take place annually on April 20 (which is 4/20 in U.S. form).

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Moderator 7,926
58 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

WOW! Just wow! That is just extreme lol

46 minutes ago, Andreu said:

oh that. makes sense.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,769
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

When I read things like that I thank god I was born in the mediterranean area :icant:

I went skiing the other day and my eyelashes and eyebrows were frozen when I got back :icant:

• lol 4