Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

I'm still waiting for that NTCS (SHHUPTA) [Acoustic Version] and you moving to AS2 ezgif-3-22712f85e646.gif

I feel like f-words waiting for the SC MV ezgif-3-22712f85e646.gif

me tryng to decypher SHHUPTA maths GIF

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,831
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

me tryng to decypher SHHUPTA maths GIF

It's literally a lyric of a song you sing :whatga:

You're truly the lleidatà Rihanna :lesson:

• shook 1

1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

Middays:

Shallow: 1,406,625,245 (+1,051,011)

ROM: 528,767,884 (+796,622)

ARUTW: 556,685,350 (+513,302)

Bad Romance: 510,689,610 (+466,643)

Stupid love: 229,300,011 (+244,960)

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
5 minutes ago, danwasd said:

You're truly the lleidatà Rihanna :lesson:

pls

Spoiler
Spoiler

ask me questions on the other thread fat :lesson:

I still don't get it :icant:

Edited by Andreu

Popster This Way 900
1 minute ago, Grasim said:

Stupid love: 229,300,011 (+244,960)

Stupid Love has been getting 225,000 to 250,000 streams for months. I thought we'd have to wait a few years for her to get to 300,000,000 streams but she might make it by the end of this year. :romance:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

I know this is gonna be off topic however its related to this thread so here I go. I find it quite weird, confusing and a bit of annoying at the same time how ive just received a "warning" notification by moderator "Dirkje" because of the comment i've made recently about ava max and radio payola. How is making a simple, sarcastic and silly comment thats not rooted in malice AT ALL be worth of getting these type of WP adverts? Did the same mods from GGD arrive to POPA911 and Im just finding out? Cause that type of behavior is indeed crossing the line of "moderating" to simply "censoring" and Im definitely NOT happy about it. :stopga:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,129
15 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

I know this is gonna be off topic however its related to this thread so here I go. I find it quite weird, confusing and a bit of annoying at the same time how ive just received a "warning" notification by moderator "Dirkje" because of the comment i've made recently about ava max and radio payola. How is making a simple, sarcastic and silly comment thats not rooted in malice AT ALL be worth of getting these type of WP adverts? Did the same mods from GGD arrive to POPA911 and Im just finding out? Cause that type of behavior is indeed crossing the line of "moderating" to simply "censoring" and Im definitely NOT happy about it. :stopga:

The difference here is that your comment obviously wasn't a joke. Just endlessly dragging Ava into conversations where she wasn't even part of because it gets you likes is not what we want here.

Reminder, you can DM most mods and they will gladly clarify any issues.

• thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Just not needed tbh and a WP isn’t something to bring up in a thread. PM’s exist for a reason, don’t bring that malice here.

Girl I couldnt care less about bringing "malice" on a charts thread (especially when I dont even start drama on here) I just didnt know who to reach out in order to express how I felt. But good job there you have your reaction points  :overit:

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690

So is there another nightime mess incoming - stay tuned to find out. Also i have written like 11 pages of my Bachelor Thesis since Saturday and I can feel my brain turning into mush. 

OT: I did some calculating and miss Olivia will probably miss the #1 spot on pop radio this week as 34+35 is not falling fast enough and Olivia's gains are not big enough.

• paws up 3

10 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The difference here is that your comment obviously wasn't a joke. Just endlessly dragging Ava into conversations where she wasn't even part of because it gets you likes is not what we want here.

Reminder, you can DM most mods and they will gladly clarify any issues.

Oh so when we comment on Gaga we all know its a joke but when its Ava some of you get heated up? Nah its the double standards for me. Dissapointed but not surprised

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• paws up 3

4 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Spotify:

ASIB: 3,402,613,405 (+2,344,842)

The smashery, it just gets bigger with time:fall:

Just imagine if they had milked the era, would still be pullling close to 4m daily :fall:

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 2

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Just say your annoyed you got warning points and go. I may have my reaction points but I also have my warm pancakes. Happens to all of us, they are there for a reason. Move on.

spacer.png

I just wanted to make clear that some of these moderators (I've earned WPs before and I guess they were fair at the time) should be more careful when giving them cause I wasnt even attacking Ava so thats on that and I said what I said. Period 

Eu-Xa-IBAXMAQrbm8.gif

• paws up 2