Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 3,690
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

purr

stream grimes

For some reason when I see Grimes all I can think about is that she looks like a girl who would bite if she ever was in a fistfight. But honestly Delete Forever is a self-written, self-produced, self-mixed masterpiece and she has other gems in her discography.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

For some reason when I see Grimes all I can think about is that she looks like a girl who would bite if she ever was in a fistfight.

:rip: :icant:

Spoiler

but i completely get what you mean :mess:

2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

But honestly Delete Forever is a self-written, self-produced, self-mixed masterpiece and she has other gems in her discography.

Actually most of her songs are written, produced and mixed by herself with no help by other people whatsoever, iirc the entirety of her Miss Anthropocene album is (except the songs with features ofc). But I agree Delete Forever is one of her best songs (and top10 best singles of 2020 for me tbh), which is kinda funny since its extremely different to anything she's put out before and after and kind of like the opposite to her usual sound.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959
35 minutes ago, Artur said:

Rain On Me (Purple Disco Machine Remix - edit) 9.073.132

Rain On Me (Purple Disco Machine Remix) 1.562.254

TOTAL 10.635.386

wFUC2ZG.gif

The purple remix was played at my party last Thursday :cm:

she’s COMING :cm:

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

:rip: :icant:

Reveal hidden contents

but i completely get what you mean :mess:

Actually most of her songs are written, produced and mixed by herself with no help by other people whatsoever, iirc the entirety of her Miss Anthropocene album is (except the songs with features ofc). But I agree Delete Forever is one of her best songs (and top10 best singles of 2020 for me tbh), which is kinda funny since its extremely different to anything she's put out before and after and kind of like the opposite to her usual sound.

Yeah I know that she does almost everything herself and that's why I mentioned it to bring it to other people's attention.  She is extremely talented even though she has her quirks. Delete Forever is probably my favourite song from her ever (or maybe after Kill V Maim). In this video she explains it a little bit more, I don't know if you have seen it, but it is an interesting watch. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,532

Spotify:

TF(M): 2,691,723,119 (+2,053,343)

Chromatica: 1,393,018,803 (+1,972,391)

Born This Way: 946,572,250 (+699,671)

Joanne: 1,177,499,021 (+451,528)

ARTPOP: 756,949,187 (+305,463)

Cheek to Cheek: 107,060,118 (+43,880)

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,856
Just now, Andreu said:

time for my AMA @danwasd 

ezgif-3-22712f85e646.gif

Reveal hidden contents

even tho a part of me wants to save it for when I have promo to do if I'm honest :icant:

I'm still waiting for that NTCS (SHHUPTA) [Acoustic Version] and you moving to AS2 ezgif-3-22712f85e646.gif

I feel like f-words waiting for the SC MV ezgif-3-22712f85e646.gif