Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387

Since BB combines the fame and the fame monster into one I guess having 3 hits with amazing longevity (PF, JD, BR) might be enough to make her chart well on a quiet week as opposed to Joanne which will only have one and Chromatica which has one and a half. As sad as it is, that's the truth, but at least we'll always have the streams for the TF(M) songs on our side for the spotify daily top10 most streamed females :icant:

• paws up 3

Moderator 3,690
Just now, Andreu said:

Since BB combines the fame and the fame monster into one I guess having 3 hits with amazing longevity (PF, JD, BR) might be enough to make her chart well on a quiet week as opposed to Joanne which will only have one and Chromatica which has one and a half. As sad as it is, that's the truth, but at least we'll always have the streams for the TF(M) songs on our side for the spotify daily top10 most streamed females :icant:

I won't stand for this ASIB erasure! :bearattack:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,794
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

which vinyl? :whatga: the last repress for the fame was about 6 months ago

weren't there new ones at Urban Outfitters or am I confusing it with something :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

weren't there new ones at Urban Outfitters or am I confusing it with something :icant:

those are for Born this way (I think they already shipped and BTW already reentered for one week earlier this month)

2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I won't stand for this ASIB erasure! :bearattack:

ASIB isn't outcharting Chromatica. My point was that it's sad that a 12-year-old album is outstreaming her last one which isn't even a year old, but at least that gives a nice hold to her catalogue.

Edited by Andreu

Moderator 3,690

It seems Willow has been picked up by larger stations as these AI increases are big. I know Boston's Kiis put it on Power Rotation and probably some others as well. Maybe this truly will be the new Delicate. 

POP:
18 17 TAYLOR SWIFT willow 6118 6096 22 25.814

+48 Spins
+10 Bullet
+0.439 Audience

HOT AC:
11 10 TAYLOR SWIFT willow 3423 3274 149 18.210

+18 Spins
+36 Bullet
+0.518 Audience

AC:
6 7 TAYLOR SWIFT willow 862 783 79 6.799

+17 Spins
-2 Bullet
+0.142 Audience

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690
Just now, Andreu said:

those are for Born this way

ASIB isn't outcharting Chromatica. My point was that it's sad that a 12-year-old album is outstreaming her last one which isn't even a year old, but at least that gives a nice hold to her catalogue.

I mainly meant for the top 10 Spotify females part, where Shallow, ARUTW and INLA are doing a noticeable amount of lifting. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

wasn't that Joanne?

Joanne is next, it has been announced and put up for preorder but iirc it hasn't shipped (and therefore counted for the BB200 yet)

• paws up 2

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

nothing but the truth here. Also ASIB could have gotten permanent residence on BB200, if her stupid team would have bothered to release more than one single. It might be in range of Thank U, Next range on BB200.

The way i always get furious thinking about ARUTW snub  :lesson:

• paws up 3

Moderator 3,690

Miss Olivia enters the top 3 on Pop, manifesting it will get to #1 by the end of the week.

POP:
7 3 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 16124 13683 2441 73.490

+268 Spins
-155 Bullet
+1.117 Audience

HOT AC:
14 8 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 3499 2806 693 16.609

+58 Spins
-42 Bullet
+0.140 Audience

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,864
2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

It seems Willow has been picked up by larger stations as these AI increases are big. I know Boston's Kiis put it on Power Rotation and probably some others as well. Maybe this truly will be the new Delicate. 

POP:
18 17 TAYLOR SWIFT willow 6118 6096 22 25.814

+48 Spins
+10 Bullet
+0.439 Audience

HOT AC:
11 10 TAYLOR SWIFT willow 3423 3274 149 18.210

+18 Spins
+36 Bullet
+0.518 Audience

AC:
6 7 TAYLOR SWIFT willow 862 783 79 6.799

+17 Spins
-2 Bullet
+0.142 Audience

Not surprised radios are reacting positively to this song. It's such an easy to listen pleasant and chill song. I think the problem with Cardigan was that it was too discombobulated and not really memorable. Willow's chorus just sticks.  

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387