Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Just now, Delusional said:

I’d argue she’s a lot nicer nowadays. I think she knows her fanbase is quite hateful, she’s told them off on Instagram live before 

it's just how she talks in her show. it comes across to me that way, but i used to be a huge fan of her back in 2014. 

• paws up 1

Just now, little legend said:

I don' follow her but wasn't she always like this?

i remember her being much more respectful to artists, when she was being compared to gaga, she never talked sh** about gaga, she just said she doesn't like being compared. It's just the way she talks on her shows and in some intervies

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
4 minutes ago, thetea said:

nicki has changed as a person, she's a lot meaner now then she was before and very negative. I used to love her, but now not so much. Her fanbase is disgusting and hateful

While this comment is a bit extreme, I think having a baby will soften her sometimes shady and salty sides. 

Just now, Delusional said:

The “Queen” act both Beyoncé and Nicki put on is biting them in the a** imo. When you go so long without hits but still present yourself as a queen, it gets very obvious to the GP you aren’t the queen.

this. I hope Nicki can have a comeback and have her Emancipation moment. Her fans also have to stop trying to blame the music industry for her failures.

• yaas, gaga 1

Just now, Lorde Von Kok said:

While this comment is a bit extreme, I think having a baby will soften her sometimes shady and salty sides. 

I think she will too. Her baby is so cute. 

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 477
28 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

It wasn't approved by any Mod. It is now been locked. This is also a futher reminder to EVERYONE to keep the sexually inappropriate discussions "PG when joking" and better yet not at all. We have a PM section for a reason. Take it there. 

I was getting ready to post a juicy story :katy:

• lol 3

Just now, Twitter said:

Really ... she seems a lot nicer now. Now that she has a child its changing her outlook. Queens era I kinda don’t blame her for being upset and a bit nasty when the entire stan Twitter and society caused a beef between her and Cardi

I was talking about the Queen era. I used to listen to her Apple Music show, it was negative quite a lot. You're right though, i get where she was coming from

• paws up 2

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Literally her fanbase and Cardi’s fanbase caused that whole drama. Can’t stand Barbz. They even tried starting a beef with Bey after Savage Remix.

Her fanbase is vile. I've had arguments with them, because they think anything she does is acceptable, that she can do no wrong, that she's always right. They also leak peoples addresses, leave death threats and bully young children

• paws up 1

Just now, Twitter said:

Exactly. Honestly all artist stans are bad. Monsters, Barbz, Swifties, and BeyHive are literally the worst! 

monsters, arianators , and swifties are terrible. the BeyHive think their all superior to us, and the Barbs are just the worst fanbase of all

Just now, Roman said:

The way I have to silently enjoy Nicki because I don’t wanna be labeled a barb. :billie:

me too, Queen is such a good album and PF and PP

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

We all enjoy Nicki’s music. Her production is always LIT, doesn’t have one bad bar, consistent bops scattered throughout her whole career. It’s her personality and marketing that throws people off

this.

• paws up 1

Just now, Twitter said:

Speaking of

i can't believe this song didn't go #1. It was so popular, and I remember trying to learn Nicki's entire rap:billie:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,204
5 minutes ago, thetea said:

Her fanbase is vile. I've had arguments with them, because they think anything she does is acceptable, that she can do no wrong, that she's always right. They also leak peoples addresses, leave death threats and bully young children

I once had one barb trying to expose nudes claiming it was me on Twitter :icant:

Thankfully Twitter deleted those false claim tweets 

• lol 2

1 minute ago, Roman said:

I don’t mess with barbz I’m not trying to get doxxed or my whole life leaked online. Not after they pulled up at chart data’s house:icant:

omg what?? explain!

Just now, Fame Romance said:

I once had one barb trying to expose nudes claiming it was me on Twitter :icant:

Thankfully Twitter deleted those false claim tweets 

her fanbase is huge, and filled with children who think they're unstoppable.