Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Some fan bases coming to clown themselves dragging her when their fave usually serves this drop times 30 :icant:

i find it rich that they're so fast to drag cardi, when nicki at her peak, could never get at #1 single and when she did 10 years after debuting, broke the record for the biggest drop from #1:icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Literally who approved of a horny talk 18+ thread 

a lock waiting to happen

spacer.png

It wasn't approved by any Mod. It is now been locked. This is also a futher reminder to EVERYONE to keep the sexually inappropriate discussions "PG when joking" and better yet not at all. We have a PM section for a reason. Take it there. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

Istg if @admin implements a feature where you have to verify your age in order to share horny sex stories before adding :delulu-bird: emote

spacer.png

This is a concept I am pushing forward thanks for the reminder!Confused Elizabeth Olsen GIF by Disney+

• lol 2

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, Bakugo said:

It wasn't approved by any Mod. It is now been locked. This is also a futher reminder to EVERYONE to keep the sexually inappropriate discussions "PG when joking" and better yet not at all. We have a PM section for a reason. Take it there. 

Sorry dad, the lack of promo gave us ideas. Let me send a PM to @Roman so we can kiki. 

giphy.gif

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

20 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I prefer Nicki music over Cardi B but c’mon ... Cardi is doing great. Barbz needa give credit when credit is due.

spacer.png

i prefer nicki's songs too, but they don't give credit where it's due. Nicki doesn't either, she says that she will never talk ill about someones child, but straight after saying that, talked shi* about Cardi. Listen here:

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 2

nicki has changed as a person, she's a lot meaner now then she was before and very negative. I used to love her, but now not so much. Her fanbase is disgusting and hateful

• shook 1