Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 14,780
Just now, Twitter said:

WHY WOULD YOU STREAM AN ALBUM THAT HAS 4 GOOD SONGS?

spacer.png

That's what I said, Ms. Ostrich. Good to see that we're both on the bashing BTW train 

ezgif-3-22712f85e646.gif

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,780
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

you spelled "A Star Is Born" (Original Soundtrack) wrong!

Not the album with HBF and WDYDT?, have a little bit on self respect Ms. WildAmerican 

ezgif-3-22712f85e646.gif

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,780
Just now, Delusional said:

To me ARTPOP is my least favourite Gaga album, but the fact that it’s discussed so much, outside the fanbase and in, with so many controversial opinions on it and such a polarising sound shows it’s one of her most iconic if not one of THE most iconic albums of all time

spacer.png

I'm going to purposely ignore the first part and enjoy your ARTPOP love, Ms. Malinda

ezgif-3-22712f85e646.gif

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,780
Just now, Delusional said:

And I’ll repent. Next.

Time to practise what you learnt in Valentine's day and bow down, this time to pray 

ezgif-3-22712f85e646.gif

• lol 1

13 minutes ago, Delusional said:

To me ARTPOP is my least favourite Gaga album, but the fact that it’s discussed so much, outside the fanbase and in, with so many controversial opinions on it and such a polarising sound shows it’s one of her most iconic if not one of THE most iconic albums of all time

spacer.png

ARTPOP is literally a noise fest with an annoying mixing that makes my ears bleed BUT it's so iconic and powerful it is still being discussed like 8 years after its release. It truly is legendary.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,780
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

..PA911 is still horny, and a walking talking zoo fest. The yeti shuts down the site, and GGD reigns again :dean_scream:

Which would make total sense since most of us still believe that Ms. K*rill is hot 

ezgif-3-22712f85e646.gif

• lol 1